We had the BEST weekend @ Grizzly Jack's this past weekend!!!! Already planning our next visit!!!! The cabin was so big, so clean and so so BEAUTIFUL!!!! We have traveled all around the country, out of the country and on cruises and our cabin @ Grizzly Jack's was and is around the top of the list on how nice it was. The pizzas yummy, the amusement park was soooo fun for every one of us from 50 to 9 months~~~~~~there were 9 of us in our family ~~~~the white chocolate carmal cappicinno was to die for, The teens LOVED the zipline and rope walk, the shuttle came around so often we joked that if we would have had to call them 5 of them would have probably came, the cave arcade had soooo many games for even the toddlers it was GREAT. The pool was big and clean but the chlorine was not ever powering like alot of indoor resorts WOW I just cant think of everything we did, but I do know we do not have one complaint.......well ok just one....wish our weekend could have lasted longer!!! It was one of the best weekend getaways our family of LOTS of different ages could enjoy!!!! Definitely will be a return guest, I am so lucky it is only 3 hours away LOL We will probably be on first name basis with the employees. Oh and the front desk people.......sooooooo friendly and so so helpful, even suggesting things for us that we didn't even know we wanted hahahahaha LOVED THIS PLACE!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grizzly Jack's Grand Bear Resort offers skin-drenching fun all year long right in the beautiful setting of Starved Rock State Park. Located just 90 minutes from Chicago or the Quad Cities and an hour from Bloomington or Rockford, our 60 wooded acres offer all of nature's wonders. This includes Grand Bear Falls Indoor Waterpark, beautiful lodge accommodations, as well as our 1800 sq. ft. vacation villas and luxurious 2800 sq. ft. cabins. Enjoy a variety of dining options, including wraps, salads, hot sandwiches and made to order pizzas at Jack's Place. During the summer months guests can enjoy a view of nature at our Bear Island Pavilion & Curtis Canyon Deck. Next to Bear Island enjoy our “Castle in the Woods” playground area and test your skills at our 18 hole Canyon Creek Miniature Golf Course. All lodge rooms include a microwave, mini-fridge, hair dryer and wi-fi internet access. Our Vacation Villas are a 2-story townhome with a fully-applianced kitchen (basic pots and pans and place settings are provided), 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Our Log Cabins offer 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a fully-applianced kitchen (basic pots and pans and place settings are provided), 3 fireplace, s and an oversized Great Room. Other resort amenities include the Cave Arcade with over 60 games, the Wave Cafe Snack Shop, the Honey Pot Sweet Shop & Grizzly Bean Gourmet Coffee Shop and the Moose Crossing Convenience Store. Our Grand Bear Conference Center includes over 8000 sq. ft. of meeting space, including 6000 sq. ft. of Grand Ballroom space to accommodate your larger functions such as weddings, family reunions and corporate events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Grizzly Jack's Grand Bear Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grizzly Jack`s Grand Bear Hotel Utica
- Grizzly Jacks Grand Bear Resort
- Grizzly Jacks Grand Bear Hotel