“Kids love it!”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Kids love it!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We vacation at starved rock twice annually and the enchanted forest is a must every time. Lots of fun rides, games and pretty good food.

Visited January 2014

Saint Paul, Minnesota
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Not worth the money.”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Not enough workers in the park and you have to wait till there is a long enough ride to actually go on the ride. The place is dark and uninviting. My kids enjoyed one or two of the rides but not worth the time or expensive.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank nycgirl65
Bourbonnais, Illinois
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Don't waste your time”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Nothing works, the food is terrible! This was the biggest waste of time. Most of the rides did not work. We had to wait for ride operators to finish with one ride before coming over to operate another. We had lunch there; it was over priced and terrible. I agree with one of the previous reviews, if I could rate lower I would.

Visited August 2013
5 Thank Paul47013
Danville, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“waste of time”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Didn't have many rides running. Full of arcade that we already had done. The only thing good was the train we rode. It's an outside train that goes all over the park, my toddler loved it. They had amusement rides for older kids but a lot of rides were down.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank dmlaml
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I'd rather starve!!!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

The venue itself wasn't horrible. Rides were closed & it was dark in the building. The food is another story entirely. The waitress was horrible! Screwed up 1 of our orders, told us she couldn't remake it because it was too busy (a salad). She took forever to get refills (me having to get up to find her to ask for them) & then she couldn't be found to take our check. Would NEVER eat here again!

Visited September 2013