My daughter and I attended a tour at U of I and we were looking for a nice night at this place before our drive back home. Small pillows and hard bed kept us both up during the night. Woke up with stiff necks. Went down for breakfast. Eggs were cold, French toast sticks were rock hard. The oj was syrupy. Yuck! After paying over $115 for a night stay we expected to be well rested. NOT! Would never stay here again and would not reco. to anyone. Great coffee in the reception area. That is about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located conveniently across the street from the north side of the University of Illinois campus and 1 mile south of I74. We are a newly renovated property and our amenities include a hot breakfast buffet, indoor pool/whirlpool, complimentary Wi-Fi, fitness center and guest laundry facility. Our hotel is a perfect location for your business meeting in the area or your sporting event on the weekend with a large lobby and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Champaign/Urbana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Urbana Hotel Urbana
- Urbana Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Champaign/Urbana IL - Champaign-Urbana