All reviewsperkins restaurantstayed herenice poolcomplimentary breakfastwalking distancechampaign urbanaroom was cleanfresh fruitconvenient locationgreat place to staywould definitely stay here againin townfitness centerwafflesstaff was friendlychecking inparking lot
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Very good service when checking in to hotel. The hotel room was very clean and the bed was very very comfortable. The heat in the room was nice and quite and also kept the room nice and warm. I would recommend this hotel to family and friends if they happen to be in the area. I have never been in Urbana but didn't get to see too much as it was late. Applebee's was near by and that's one of my favorite restaurants. I enjoyed my stay at the Hampton Inn even though it was only for one night. If I should find myself in that area again, the Hampton Inn will be my first choice to stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hamptonurbana, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Champaign/Urbana, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2013

Thank your for your 5 star review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience while staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future if you return to the Champaign/Urbana area.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

This motel was excellent in all respects. No problems with employees, room, services or food. Arrangements for reservations and coverage by employer all went well. Location adjacent to the University of Illlinois very convenient.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hamptonurbana, General Manager at Hampton Inn Champaign/Urbana, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you found your visit to be excellent and convenient to the University of Illinois. We hope to see you in for future visits.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

The room and the hotel were very modern and everything was good. I didn't like the pillows, but that was just me. I would definitely stay here again. We didn't have a snow scraper and the front desk loaned us their broom.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hamptonurbana, General Manager at Hampton Inn Champaign/Urbana, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Thank you for your review. I'm glad we were able to help out with a snow scraper for your vehicle during you stay. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for a family reunion over Thanksgiving break. Our room was great! I enjoyed the breakfast selection, there were so many choices. Staff members also added value to our stay, including Cynthia, Debra, Don and Maria. Thanks again, for accomodating our family, we will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
hamptonurbana, General Manager at Hampton Inn Champaign/Urbana, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay during your family reunion at our hotel. Thank you for mentioning some people that especially added to your experience while at our hotel. I will be sure to share your review with them. We all look forward to welcoming you back when you return to the Champaign/Urbana area.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

We have stayed here many times over the last several years. It has always been a good experience. Nicely decorated with clean and comfortable rooms. Friendly and helpful staff. It is close to campus. There is a Perkins right next door. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dan L

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you hear you are frequent customers. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back.