Hampton Inn Champaign/Urbana
$60
$54
$49
Travelocity
All reviewsperkins restaurantnice poollocated closecomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanchampaign urbanagreat place to staystaff was friendlywould definitely stay here againfitness centerin townparking lotwaffleschecking innight stayvery nice hotelfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We decided to take advantage of some honors points we had accumulated and get away for a weekend. We found the staff at this hotel to be very friendly and accomidating. This hotel is well kept very clean and the beds are supper comfortable. This is a hotel we will recommend to any of our family and friends for a pleasent nights stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 24, 2013

My wedding party, my husband, and I recently stayed at this hotel and found that it exceeded our expectations in every way. My guests commented on the cleanliness and comfort of the rooms, the pleasant sales, front desk and breakfast staff, and calm yet convenient atmosphere. I travel for work all over the world and recognize a well-run hotel when I see one; this one definitely exceeds expectations. I recommend this facility and will use it again the next time family or friends are in-town. Truly excellent!!!

Room Tip: Corner suites have great views of UIUC campus
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Danielle T
hamptonurbana, General Manager at Hampton Inn Champaign/Urbana, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We certainly appreciate all the wonderful comments about our hotel. We hope to see you again should you come back to the Champaign/Urbana area.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were thinking we'd never find a nice place near the University of Illinois when we found this hotel. It's right across the street from campus and a lot newer than the other hotels in the area..

The front desk people were great, especially Kevin who went far beyond what I've ever experienced, and I've travelled for years on business. The place is unbelievably clean and looked brand new.

We travelled with two teens. Our two-bedroom suite was clean and well stocked, including a set of sheets that were made to fit the sofa bed. There were 2 TVs, all flat panel.

The pool was very nice, as was the spa. The breakfast area was top-notch with a wide variety of choices, not just cereal and Danish. There were cookies and fruit in the lobby all day too.

This was a great stay and we'll come back again when we're in the area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sarah L
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I am always kind of leary when going out of town on business and staying somewhere that I've never been. This was a huge surprise. My room was amazing and very clean. The bedroom was seperate from the living area which made me feel more at home. All of the staff that I encountered were extremely friendly and more than helpful. I knew when I arrived that this stay was going to be great. The outside was well kept and when I walked into the lobby to check in it was almost like walking into my own home; warm and inviting. Needless to say that the hot breakfast was great also. I definately will suggest this hotel if ever I am sent to this area on business again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Timothy M
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I can't imagine a better hotel, this close to campus. The hotel is within walking distance to campus. The hotel feels very modern, the service was excellent, and the room was very clean. If you want cheap with a bed, this is not the place. However, if you enjoy your stay at the university and your hotel, then this is the place.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple