This is the best hotel near campus. It has free breakfast, comfortable rooms and beds and is always clean.
The staff are always very nice and take good care of you. Eventhough it is near campus, I have always slept well and never had a problem with noise from other guests.
I've stayed here a few times including two Unofficials (Unofficial St. Patrick's Day), so having no issues with noise is impressive as us more mature alumni tend to stay here.
I've never stayed here for a football game weekend since it is booked or out of my price range, but I tend to try to stay here any other time I come to campus to visit friends.
During my recent stay, I even got to use the pool and hot tub. Usually I am so busy with campus activities, I never get to enjoy the hotel. The pool was large and great for doing a few strokes. However, the hot tub was not hot. The water was lukewarm. That needs to be fixed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located conveniently across the street from the north side of the University of Illinois campus and 1 mile south of I74. We are a newly renovated property and our amenities include a hot breakfast buffet, indoor pool/whirlpool, complimentary Wi-Fi, fitness center and guest laundry facility. Our hotel is a perfect location for your business meeting in the area or your sporting event on the weekend with a large lobby and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Champaign/Urbana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Urbana Hotel Urbana
- Urbana Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Champaign/Urbana IL - Champaign-Urbana