I was somewhat apprehensive after reading some of the reviews below. I was pleasntly surprised. This was a priceline bid. When I arrived at the front desk, I asked about switching from a double to a king. The clerk was very friendly and gladly made the switch. The room had a couch, nice work area, flat screen and very comfortable bed. All of which appeared to be fairly new. The bathroom was spotless. My room faced outside so I did not hear any noise from the indoor pool area.
This was a great stay and I will gladly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just off I74 at Lincoln Ave, you are a short two mile drive from the heart of the University of Illinois, including Memorial Stadium (home to the Fighting Illini Football) and the University of Illinois State Farm Center. Also near the Wyndham Garden are the quaint downtowns of Urbana and Champaign. We do not currently provide microwaves or refrigerators in the rooms. They are available upon request from the Front Desk, free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Garden Urbana Champaign reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Champaign Urbana Hotel Urbana
- Holiday Inn Urbana
- Urbana Holiday Inn
- Wyndham Garden Urbana Champaign IL - Champaign-Urbana