All reviews room was clean large shower adequate breakfast king room in town would stay again convenient location ben university internet refrigerator
Reviewed March 24, 2018

Take a reasonable rate and combine it with the discount from your preferred partnering organization and you end up with an exceptional value. Although you aren't paying anywhere close to red carpet accommodation prices, you can expect to have a clean comfortable room with a more than adequate breakfast prepared for you to get you on your way in the morning. Convenient location right off the interstate? Just another bonus to add to this well run property's qualities.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Daniel D
Rose G, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge Champaign Urbana – University Area, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2018

Dear Daniel,
Thank you for taking your time to give us an awesome review. We know how busy people are and taking the time to let us know how great we are doing really helps us know exactly how to make our guest happy we appreciate you and hope to see you soon!
Kind Regards,
Econo Lodge Urbana

Reviewed February 9, 2018

Located close to highways, university and businesses. Nothing fancy but very clean, helpful staff, comfortable room and budget friendly. Breakfast was adequate and the juices were very good. No restaurants in walking distance. Gas station across busy road where you can get snacks and drinks. My King room was neat and clean however the light switch at the door did not turn any lights and exit difficult. I had to stumble in the dark past the refrigerator to get to the bathroom lights. Being handicapped and using a cane made entry and exiting the room difficult. The bathroom was spotless and had a great stand up large shower with plenty of water. Extra pillows were available from the helpful staff. Only stayed one night but I would stay again.

Room tip: Request room with standup shower instead of bathtub.
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank janefaced

Dear jane,
Thank you for your kind words and letting us know the issues with your room so that we can take care of these problems asap so that we can make your next stay even more enjoyable! also we would like you to know there is a family restaurant about a block down on your next stay we would be happy to point you in the right direction. We appreciate guest like you and cant wait to see you again.
Kind Regards,
Econo Lodge Urbana

Reviewed January 6, 2018

This was a last minute reservation and just needed a room off I-74. The room was clean and staff friendly. The parking needs to have some better lighting and fix the pot holes. The location is only 3 blocks from interstate. The mall and most fast food establishments are within 5 minute drive.

Date of stay: September 2017
1  Thank Terry A
Rose G, General Manager at Econo Lodge Champaign Urbana – University Area, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel.
We appreciate our guests giving us the feedback we need to improve our services and quality of our hotel.
With your candid review we can do just that.
My staff is excited to know you enjoyed your stay.

We are currently improving our day to day operations of our property along with the property improvements.

I have shared your comment with the appropriate operational team members and we are looking to improve our exterior presentation.
Please know we truly appreciate your business and hope to cater to you soon when your next adventure brings you to town!

Thank you again for your review and you have a happy New year!

Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

This was one of the best hotels have ever stayed in great staff clean rooms I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The best thing about my stay was the front desk was a big help to help me with anything that I needed looking for food restaurants or anywhere to go like I said I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you so much for your wonderful review.
We truly appreciate the amazing feedback you have given our team!
We do our best to exceeded our guests expectation and with your review, this truly has made us feel we are headed the right direction.
Hopefully, next time you are in town, you will choose to stay with us again and we'll be looking forward to that visit!
Have a wonderful day and again many thanks from my team to you and your family!

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

Excellent service by Ben, thank you!
Good price, comfortable beds, peaceful and clean room is all I wanted from this hotel. The only things I wasn't lucky to get are the dirty towels with make up on them and the dirty carpet are unacceptable. This was my second stay there and I am diving 4 stars only because of the service. 1st time I had body skin, dead bugs and dirty sheets as well as dirty towels. Next time I will not be so kind if the management doesn't retrain the cleaning professionals how to wash the sheets and towels.

Thank you for your service dear people!

Galia