Econo Lodge Champaign Urbana – University Area
$80
$92
$90
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$109
$50
$58
Orbitz.com
$100
All reviewsroom was cleangreat place to crashlarge showeradequate breakfastking roomin townwould stay againconvenient locationbenuniversityrefrigeratorinterstate
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff, breakfast was average, super comfy bed, nice room and clean! Fantastic hotel for cheap price. King room for $54 but I used my rewards points!! We ride motorcycles and they let us keep it under the overhang - that's a bonus in my book!!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Actually, the room and service were fine - pretty much as expected from one of the Choice Hotels. The hotel was well-located for us and we had a pleasant stay. But the complimentary breakfast was another matter. There was the normal stuff, such as cereal, rolls, etc. But the coffee was just horrible. It was the worst I ever tasted and others staying there felt the same. It tasted about what dishwater would be expected to taste like. I'm sure the staff were told about it but nothing was done. Also, the oraange juice was watered down and tasteless. We tend to pick hotels that would have decent breakfasts and this was not one of those.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank buster1029
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I have had very good experience with Sleep inns in the past as far as what you get for the value. While, I dont have a real problem with this one there were a few items that were a bummer. The room itself was nice and clean, with microwave, frig, big clean shower, smaller LCD and what I have come to expect for Sleep Inn. However, the small things... the printer was out of ink, the exercise room was shut down, they had already ran out of waffle mix at 7am, and the parking lot is very small so if you get there late you may have to park across the street at their sister hotel.Not a bad stay but not on par with other Sleep Inns Ive stayed at.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 7, 2013

After checking reviews and prices for hotels in the Champaign-Urbana, we settled on this one and were pleased with the service and facilities. The desk clerk was friendly and helpful. We had a room on the third floor and found it to be clean and quiet. We have traveled to and from Florida for the past eleven years and this hotel ranks among the best that we've stayed at. The breakfast was adequate and well stocked.

Room Tip: We prefer a room with no one above us for noise reasons so we chose one on the third floor. The hotel has an elevator so there's no lugging suitcases.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I stayed one night at Sleep inn. I was pleased with the front desk staff. The breakfast was what other hotels usually have- cereal, donuts, waffles, etc. That was nice for the price. I asked for a quiet room and was given one. I didn't hear a peep!
I had to change rooms as the first one I was given didn't lock. When I changed, I got a room without a refrigerator. Not all rooms are alike and there is a bit of dysfunction, but I got a great night's sleep, which is what I wanted. The room was clean and functional. I thought about using the pool. I checked the water and it wasn't chilly, but I got lazy and didn't use the pool. Maybe next time?

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo