Motel 6 Urbana
$58
$90
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

$89
$50
$58
$100
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

We stayed overnight during the week. The staff was very helpful and pleasant. We stayed on the second floor, it was very quiet. The room was spotlessly clean. They even had a towel with the fancy folding on the edge of the tub. The bed was king size and very comfortable. The flat screen TV was nice and worked well. I would stay there again. The price was very reasonable. It was the way you would hope it would be.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I cannot give this hotel a bad review because any time you can get a room for under $70 and it's clean, then I believe that is all you can expect. Our group stayed here on 4/26/2013 for one night to take part in the Illinois Marathon on 4/27/2013. By the time we registered for the marathon, it was the only hotel with rooms in the entire town. I usually spend well over $100-$150/night for a hotel, maybe even more, depending on location, so I was somewhat apprehensive about this sub-$100/room hotel. We had booked two rooms with two double beds each. Upon arrival, the hotel exterior looked well kept and seemed to be in an ok area of the city. The front desk staff was pleasant and welcoming. The decor was a little odd....bedspreads at first glance looked like a child's room until we noticed the Motel 6 logo...beds were somewhat hard and pillows were not top notch. There was no alarm clock in either room, which I thought was odd, but we all had cell phones so that wasn't a real issue. No blow dryers, iron, etc., but again, we paid peanuts for this room and didn't require those items. Walls are paper thin, so we could hear entire conversation going on in the next room....luckily they must have been marathon participants as well, as they quieted down by 11. The noise would be my only complaint for this hotel, because trust me, the walls are VERY thin. However, it served its purpose for our trip...it was clean, which was my main concern considering the price. Didn't experience any issues and felt satisfied overall.

Room Tip: Just keep in mind this is a no frills hotel and that's what you're paying for. No issues with cleanliness and I believe that is what you can ask for for the price.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a wknd. Hotel was clean, rooms were spacious. Only problem was walls were very thin, could hear tv from another room, ppl walking upstairs, passing by hallways. .
Could not get much sleep, will not stay here again. .

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank suMountainLover
Reviewed January 15, 2013

The staff of the motel were great. Everyone was friendly, and the manager went out ot the way for me. I left two things in my room - one being shoes - and he had them sent to me with no charge.

By the way, I found the beds very comfortable. The hall ways are unattractive but otherwise the look of the motel was ok.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a mocrowave and refrigerator. Very useful.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 11, 2012

This Motel 6, along with the Motel 6 East in Columbia, Mo, stand out far above what I've come to expect for the place where they leave the lights on for you. Interior corridors and room layout are both a plus. The location, at the corner of a highway and an interstate, is a bit tricky to get to, especially in the dark. But once there, I was glad I arrived. The person at the front desk was also especially friendly and helpful in offering information about nearby restaurants.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business