See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 10, 2016

Absolutely DISGUSTING!!! There was hair all over the bathtub and the toilet!! The sheets were dirty under the comforter which looked like blood. It's like they didn't even clean the room from the prior guests!! No smoking room reeked of smoke and there was a big burn hole in the comforter. No one in my group showered there!

When we left the next day there were several extremely shady people standing around outside who worked there. I never go online to write a review, but this is so bad that the place should be shut down. I would have rather slept in my car then to stay there, seriously!!! $100 a night? More like a $30 place. DO NOT STAY THERE!!!

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2016

This is a budget-minded place. It's not a chain. It's out of sight and sound of an interstate. It's in an interesting college town. Those are all good things. The bathroom and AC were newish. The decor is wood-paneled Dad's den circa 1983. Mom has sort of given up dusting but it's OK. There is a well kept city parklet next door and a decent fast food selection within walking distance. There were useful working appliances in the room. The fellow at the front desk was utterly charming. You could tell he liked people. There were a few shady types here and there but not really threatening. The lobby had a sort of stale smell and probably all the carpets should be replaced. But the price was right. I am always amazed when people expect a budget place to be comparable with an expensive brand. This is not a Hilton property. If that's what you're looking for, look elsewhere. There are expensive places just up the road.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank d_odomok
Reviewed April 26, 2016 via mobile

This motel is awfull!! I wouldnt want my pets or my enemies here. It is filthy dirty!! Bathroom is gross and beds look like they've been here as long as the biulding!! Coffee pot hasnt been cleaned in who knows how long!! WONT BE BACK!!!

Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Kerri L
Reviewed October 26, 2015

Truly a dump. One needs a flashlight to see in rooms, they are so dark. The musty/disinfectant mixed smell is one you will take home with you. no wifi, even though it is supposed to. keys did not work all the time and night desk person had no idea how to fix. breakfast consists of whatever someone has picked up at the local convenience store. and coffee is solid industrial blah... hard to imagine this place has not been shut down by whatever local Urbana govt agency responsible for health and cleanliness.

Room Tip: do not stay here!
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank leroy733
Reviewed March 16, 2015

My wife and I came to Ohio from South Carolina to see our Grandchildren and our kids. This is our vacation. I took two weeks from work off and drove here to this particular hotel because we have stayed here before. While it was not fantastic it was and is pet friendly and I have two dogs. On our 1st day here ( I am here for 10 days ) I went to the desk and asked for extra towels and a hair dryer for my wife. I was told that they would be brought to the room. When they arrived (after my wife calling them on the phone) I was told that we were put on a limit of towels on every other day since we were there 10 days. while we were gone to see the kids (which we were late for since we had to wait for the towels and the hair dryer) We found out when we came back they had not touched our room. There is a pile of towels in the corner by the door. Our trash has not been touched. Beds have not been made. ( personally I do not care about that as I will take care of it myself ) I did it last time I was here. It was our way of saying thank you for allowing us to stay here with our pets. I was also trying to take a load off the people here and show our daughter that we try to leave a place better than when we arrived. I had heard the place was closed and I expressed my happiness when I found out it was open In broken English I had heard something about management being changed "So are you open sorta and closed sorta? depends on who shows up? Never answered. The man who brought me the towels I remembered from last time I was here. Their attitude has changed and it is not for the good. They are rude and unhelpful. Quick to take money but SLOW and downright DEAD to do anything else. STAY AWAY!!! This place honestly could be a nice place to get away from the city and relax but until something is done in the right direction for this place I would say to enclose it in glass and place a sign over it "Break only in case of emergency" This is a shelter out of the storm and that is about it rooms are really not clean. service is not here. BTW what is a wending machine? No that is not a typo. There is a room down from ours that is labeled "Wending Machine" I looked inside there is a ice machine there. We will not be back

Room Tip: Check out the room before you sign the dotted line.
  • Stayed: March 2015, traveled with family