All reviews king suite front desk staff two story hot breakfast potatoes decent breakfast next morning would stay again motel fixtures university muffins
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2017

We stayed here for 2 weeks while waiting on our apartment. The room we had was a little dated but it was very clean and comfortable. We were in the back area of the hotel and it was nice and quiet and private. We had a kitchen with full stove and fridge which was really nice. Housekeeping would check on us to see if we needed anything or if our room needed cleaned but when we put the do not disturb sign on the door they never bothered us. Everyone who works there was very nice and accommodating. There is a nice big swimming pool (indoor) and other amenities like a nice exercise room and onsite bar and restaurant. We ordered food one night and it was really good. There are slot machines in the lounge which just topped off a good stay. And breakfast is free!!! I would recommend Eastland Suites to anyone. We will definitely stay again.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Rachel B, Manager at Eastland Suites Hotel & Conference Center - Champaign-Urbana, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2017

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay while you were waiting for you apartment to finished and were able to enjoy some of our awesome amenities! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us!

Reviewed January 5, 2017

WI FI super fast. Staff very accommodating, very nice breakfast selection, and although we never were able to partake they offer a happy hour in the afternoon. Room was great. The only thing a little dated was tv.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Amanda F, Manager at Eastland Suites Hotel & Conference Center - Champaign-Urbana, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2017

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it.
We are working on our T.V's and hopefully we can have that resolved by your next stay!

Reviewed January 5, 2017

Expensive for 3 nights, and breakfast was not maintained for those of us that came down later. Cleaning people let themselves in while we were still sleeping. the Do Not Disturb was broke and would not stay on the door outside.

Room tip: We had one of the suites outside.
Date of stay: January 2017
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Oh no! I am so sorry! I will have a conversation with our housekeeping department and make sure we address this!
I would love to hear more about your stay; please contact me here at the property.

Reviewed December 24, 2016

I spent 4 days (2 nights a week for 2 weeks) at the Eastland Suites Hotel in Urbana, Illinois.

I found the folks at the front desk when I checked in both times (early evening) to be VERY helpful and efficient.

I found the person when I checked out, both times, to be helpful and kind.

I found the rooms to be outstanding. Clean, well appointed, very large. It is a tremendous room for the price I paid. I would have paid $50 more a night, easily, than I did. It was a very nice surprise.

The breakfasts were very good. I loved the selection of hot foods.

I had a drink at the bar one night and the prices and services were great.

I really enjoyed my stay and recommend it to anyone - business or leisure traveler.

Room tip: I stayed in 2 rooms over 2 weeks and they were both great.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Amanda F, Manager at Eastland Suites Hotel & Conference Center - Champaign-Urbana, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2016

Thank you very much! I will share your wonderful comments with our team! We love feedback!

Reviewed December 9, 2016 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised by both the accommodations and the friendly desk staff. Check in was a breeze with the nicest, most respectful desk clerk I've met in many years. The rooms were updated and huge - apparently two former single rooms joined by a door. Enter into the living area with a kitchenette and pull-out couch, the other being a private bedroom with bathroom. Both rooms have TV's, and the living room dwarfed the furniture there, leaving an almost too spacious area. There is plenty of room for a recliner or side chairs to make it more warm and appealing. We did not partake in the breakfast as we had other plans, so cannot comment on that. All-in-all, we were very happy with our stay and will likely return.

1  Thank vintagebikeman
Amanda F, Manager at Eastland Suites Hotel & Conference Center - Champaign-Urbana, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2016

Thank you so much! I think we have the best team around! I will share your comments with our staff.
We have just updated that room type and are looking to add more furniture soon!