All reviews king suite front desk staff two story hot breakfast potatoes decent breakfast next morning would stay again motel fixtures university muffins
Selected filters
Reviewed December 6, 2016

I have stayed several times already and will continue to go back each time I have to come to town. The staff is great, the shuttle service is great, and the rooms are clean and comfortable. I never had any problems with noisy neighbors. The pool was never over crowded. Overall I enjoyed each stay and would highly recommend it to anyone who asks about a place to stay in the Champaign/Urbana area.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Amanda F, Manager at Eastland Suites Hotel & Conference Center - Champaign-Urbana, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We love reading the detailed reviews; it really builds our team up!
We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed December 3, 2016

I loved staying at Eastland suites. I have dietary restrictions which requires me to travel with my own food. Having my own kitchen was so very welcomed. My unit had a king bed, bathroom, kitchen and small living area. I had direct access to my room from outside so no need to walk through the hotel. There was also a small balcony. I would highly reccomend this hotel for those who like more room to move and feel at home. The only drawback was the old TV with bad reception. I would absolutely stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Amanda F, Manager at Eastland Suites Hotel & Conference Center - Champaign-Urbana, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2016

Our Courtyard King Suites are my favorite! I love the seclusion and how quiet that area is!
Thank you for taking the time to review us; we appreciate it very much!

Reviewed November 28, 2016

Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful in accommodating our family and group we were with. Complimentary hot breakfast was great, clean room, large pool area with plenty of tables and chairs. Shuttle available too!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Amanda F, Manager at Eastland Suites Hotel & Conference Center - Champaign-Urbana, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2016

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate it. :)

Reviewed November 23, 2016

The staff was awesome ..seen we had 4 people and upgraded our room to a suite ..made our stay so much more comfortable... suite was great ... plenty of room for all of us .. breakfast was also good ..

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Amanda F, Manager at Eastland Suites Hotel & Conference Center - Champaign-Urbana, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2016

Thank you so much! We try to upgrade as often as possible. We love surprising people and over exceeding expectations!

Reviewed November 23, 2016

Always relaxing to stay there, hotel bar and lounge, swimming pool, and fitness center. Breakfast is always excellent, one of the best of the many different places I travel to during the construction season. The staff is always professional and willing to help if any concerns arise.

Trip type: Traveled on business