All reviews king suite front desk staff two story hot breakfast potatoes decent breakfast next morning would stay again motel fixtures university muffins
Selected filters
Reviewed September 25, 2016

It's near highway I-57 and 20-30 minutes from CMI Willard Airpor at non-rush hour, which is why I chose Eastland over hotels in downtown C-U. Also it was cheaper. Staff was very friendly. I'd call it average except that they had a full, hot breakfast set up by 6 a.m., which is when I had to leave for the airport. That bumps it up to very good. They also offered me chits for 2 free drinks by 7pm in their lounge/bar, but it was 6:50 so I opted to dine in town. The hotel is only 10 minutes from downtown Champaign, an easy drive. Eastland Suites is a kind of sprawling place -- you have to drive around to find your cluster of rooms -- and there's no elevator to the 2nd floor rooms. I requested a 1st floor room to make my early getaway and they pleasantly obliged.

Room tip: Ask for 1st floor if you do not want to carry luggage up a flight of steps
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank jerseyjazz
Amanda F, Manager at Eastland Suites Hotel & Conference Center - Champaign-Urbana, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2016

Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed September 19, 2016

We just returned from our 6 night stay at Eastland Suites. We were in town to prepare for our daughter's wedding which was this past Saturday October 3. We had a king suite room on the first floor, it was a great room, especially for hosting an impromptu get together after rehearsal. The hotel is quiet, has a good hot breakfast and a free drink every night from the bar.

They do have a large pool,and fitness center, but unfortunately no hot tub. Also, there is NO elevator. We had reserved the Honeymoon suite for her and her new husband to spend the night after the wedding, but it is on the 2nd floor. My husband and I had a room on the first floor, so transferring her wedding dress to the suite where she dressed was quite an ordeal, requiring several assistants! Unfortunately, one of her very dear friends is in a wheelchair, and was unable to be there with the rest of her friends while she got dressed.

For our purposes, this was the perfect place to stay-we would stay again. Usually though, their prices are much higher than the other hotels in the area.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank DonnaPNaperville_IL
Amanda F, Guest Relations Manager at Eastland Suites Hotel & Conference Center - Champaign-Urbana, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2016

Thank you for the awesome review! We appreciate all feedback!

Reviewed September 18, 2016

when I arrived the front desk professional Austin was very polite, I did not have to ask for anything he actually offered. he offered assistance with my luggage. and matt was awesome. I travel all over the nation as a speaker, and it is very refreshing when greeted with such professionalism. thanks you for hiring professionals and people that actually care. I would definitely recommend to other travelers.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Volori C

Thank you for the kind review! We love Mike and Austin, too! :)

Reviewed September 9, 2016

I was very pleased with our recent stay at Eastland Suites-Urbana, IL. I was not expecting much... The staff was nice and friendly when we checked in. The room was quiet and very clean... Very Clean! Did I mention that the room was Motel 6 priced... but top of the line clean... I would stay there again and would stay longer. Thank you hotel manager and staff. Julie K.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank julie9653
Amanda F, Guest Relations Manager at Eastland Suites Hotel & Conference Center - Champaign-Urbana, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to you staying with us again!

Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

Good room, friendly staff, free Wi-Fi, and complementary drink in the bar each night. Just be aware that something about the building completely cut off our cell signal (T-Mobile) but with the free Wi-Fi access we were able to manage.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Hillarie H, Guest Relations Manager at Eastland Suites Hotel & Conference Center - Champaign-Urbana, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2016

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate the feedback we receive from our guests! I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team and praise them for a job well done. I will also pass on the information regarding your cell phone service so we can inform our future guests who share the same carrier as you.
Thank you again and we hope to see you in the future!