“Great Dinner!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2013

After a shopping trip, my friend and I picked Silver Creek for an early dinner. We were not disappointed. The lobster mac and cheese was delicious and the grilled meatloaf was out of this world. We had a dessert sampler with 3 different items all of which were a great end to a wonderful meal.

There are newer reviews for Silvercreek

Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

I can't say enough wonderful things about silvercreek. My fiancee and I have been going here for years and it is always great.
In April we took my parents and my brother's family here to celebrate mom and dads 35th wedding anniversary. I called earlier in the week to place an order for a cake to have after dinner and they took care of everything. They have a fully functioning bakery and everything is fresh. The cake was outstanding, it was such a surprise to my parents and it really made the evening special.
Many thanks to the staff for all their help and hard work, it was a wonderful evening.

1  Thank lah343
Reviewed April 16, 2013

This is a great find for those looking for a delightful Sunday brunch. Excellent food, nice atmosphere - but if the weather is decent, go to their outdoor patio for a real treat. Lot's and lot's of food, fresh breads, omelet bar to order, ham & lamb. Tasty!

Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Lobster Mac n cheese was the best in our four entrees. Good wine selection . Nice homemade soups. Excellent service.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

We went there for a dinner with my family and my sister's family. The restaurant had a friendly atmosphere and welcoming staff. The food was great and the desert was fantastic. But what was impressing was the service. Very polite and professional.
We all loved it! fine food and drink, professional service.
I will definitely go back again when I travel to Champaign next year.

1  Thank Laleh D