“Here's where you take your mom on Mom's Day at U of IL”
Review of Silvercreek

Silvercreek
Ranked #5 of 96 Restaurants in Urbana
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Lake Villa, Illinois
“Here's where you take your mom on Mom's Day at U of IL”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

This is a great find for those looking for a delightful Sunday brunch. Excellent food, nice atmosphere - but if the weather is decent, go to their outdoor patio for a real treat. Lot's and lot's of food, fresh breads, omelet bar to order, ham & lamb. Tasty!

• Visited April 2013

• Korean first
Boca Raton, Florida
“Great Urbana choice!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Lobster Mac n cheese was the best in our four entrees. Good wine selection . Nice homemade soups. Excellent service.

Edmonton
“Loved it!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We went there for a dinner with my family and my sister's family. The restaurant had a friendly atmosphere and welcoming staff. The food was great and the desert was fantastic. But what was impressing was the service. Very polite and professional.
We all loved it! fine food and drink, professional service.
I will definitely go back again when I travel to Champaign next year.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Laleh D
Urbana, Illinois
“great lunch choices”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I really like their lunch menu. The dining room is spacious, quiet, and nice for a casual lunch with co-workers, to a romantic dinner with someone special The food is really good, the burgers are the best. I have never had a bad meal at this restaurant.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank cplot
Phoenix, Arizona
“Impressed!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We are new in Champaign and I was looking for somewhere to take my parents to brunch after church. I found Silvercreek on tripadvisor and I was very impressed. We didn't have reservations but they sat us right away. We got a great table by the fireplace which was nice on the cold March morning. The did a great job with a placement of the buffet with the space they had. The food was excellent. They had a great selection of breakfast and lunch foods. The dessert buffet was awesome! The waitress was very nice and it had such a nice atmosphere. We will be back!

• Visited March 2013