“very pleasant”

Knights Inn Urbana Champaign
Ranked #12 of 13 Hotels in Urbana
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Drove all night to get here to find out check in was at 2 pm, I arrived at 930 am. The lady at the front desk was GREAT, she checked me in and then was nice enough to tell me where i could find diesel fuel and a wal mart. She was very nice and helpful. The room was clean and well kept. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was very clean and no issues other than dated towels and wash cloths. For the money, Its jam up.

Room Tip: I stayed in 105 no way to keep an eye on your truck, If you are wanting to keep an eye on your ride...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed October 31, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 30, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Stayed 1 night at this location because it allowed a one night stay on Homecoming weekend when most other places in area required a two night stay. Comfy queen bed and a couch, nice size room. Water pressure in shower a bit weak, but water nice and hot. Sink is outside of bathroom. Dated wallpaper, basic furniture, simple/free breakfast. I would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 29, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I was staying at Super 8 Urbana for one night for a conference I was leading a workshop in. I made my reservation online, but was not prompted for the discounted rate given to me by the conference holders. I called the Super 8 I was staying at, talked to the manager, and they were able to change my rate from the 90+ dollar night to the discounted 57.50 night stay. They told me to call their head customer service line to receive confirmation of the change in right. I called and they said it was changed. I asked for a confirmation email, but never received it.

The day of my check in, I am informed that my rate was not discounted. I asked to speak to the manager, but said he has no recollection of the discounted rate. I could not bring the discounted rate given to me at confirmation because I never received the email that they said they would send me. The staff was friendly enough about the accommodations, but I still did not received the discounted rate that was said to be confirmed for my reservation. I paid full price for the night. The communication of customer service was quite unsatisfactory.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 20, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Also consider these accommodations in or near Urbana
Econo Lodge Champaign Urbana – University Area
Comfort Suites Urbana Champaign, University Area
Red Roof Inn Champaign
Red Roof Inn Champaign
#14 of 25 in Champaign
Wyndham Garden Urbana Champaign
Ramada Urbana/Champaign
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Urbana-Champaign (U of I Area)

Been to Knights Inn Urbana Champaign? Share your experiences!