“Wines at Pines”

Description: Coffee and Wine Bar/Retail
chicago
“Wines at Pines”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Cute little coffee and wine bar. The house coffee was just an excellent touch after lunch. The barrista was informative and answered questions we had on a specific wine we bought. I'd go back anytime I'm in town.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank weakglovehand

Urbana, Illinois
“A glass of wine and a good conversation”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

This is a lovely little nook in my neighborhood, which I only recently discovered. A colleague invited me to have a glass of wine with her here, as she often enjoys the place. It was delightful because the ambiance is pleasant and conducive to conversation and because the owner is an intelligent young woman who is knowledgeable and passionate about wine. They also have beer (my preference), but how could I not order wine at a place with this name? I had a glass of the owner's favorite, a Spanish dry white wine (BenitoSantos), which was delicious. There are wine tastings on Fridays which I am eager to try. They offer some bistro-type food, as well as dinner from an adjoining restaurant.

• Visited February 2012