“Fantastic!”

Add it.
Mas Amigos
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Food great!!, Service great!!! Atmosphere awful!!!

Reviewed July 8, 2012

I used tomgomto other places. Now this is the only Mexican spot in town that I will eat. It is a hole in the wall but the food is great. Chips and salsa are AMAZING! I know that seems a little powerful for chips and salsa, but they really are quite good. I particularly like the fajitas Mas amigos.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Their foods were maybe the best Mexican food I've had!
The location is close to the university campus and the place has a warm atmosphere and looks

Reviewed March 1, 2012

This restaraunt is very cute and quaint. My co-workers and I were seated immediately. There is a very extensive menu, all for very inexpensive prices. The chips and salsa were amazing. I could have eaten just those for dinner. For my meal, I had a steak fajita quesidila and a chicken tamale. Both were very good. Pleasant atmosphere and good food.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

The food here is the most authentic in C-U. Great staff. Inexpensive.

1  Thank LynnieChampaign_Il