When we stayed here, with family it was really good. The kids were in the pool 24/7 because it wasn't deep, great sized & very clean. The rooms were exceptional and I absolutely loved staying there. The whole place was just amazing and very welcoming. The staff were so kind and helpful to anyone who needed help. When we ate at the little restraunt it was really good & the staff were polite. It was easy for us to watch the kids in the pool since we had a wonderful deck to sunbathe on. The spa & gym were great! Lots of people enjoyed the day spa and the gym workouts in the morning, I would definitely go back anytime and my 6 days there with family was fantastic. I recommend everyone to go their when they are need of a luxury break from busy lives. The tropical holiday resort was really nice & I can't wait to go back next time!!!! Close by to shopping centre & a few take away food outlets. quick drive to close by beaches too.Totally recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taking it's position among the best Port Stephens resorts in the coastal holiday haven of Salamander Bay, Oaks Pacific Blue Resort offers a warm and welcoming choice for holidaymakers seeking affordable, self-contained convenience and an impressive selection of leisure facilities – including Australia’s largest swimming pool! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Oaks Hotels and Resorts, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oaks Pacific Blue Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Pacific Blue Resort Salamander Bay Hotel Port Stephens
- Oaks Pacific Blue Port Stephens