Unfortunately it was raining badly when we stayed here, so we didn't get to use what looked like a nice pool.
Rooms are modern, clean and reasonably spacious. We didn't try the restaurant (we went into Nelson bay and ate at the Sandpiper - great place) but the free gym was handy given the rubbish weather.
Location wise, it's not ideal. It's 5km from Nelson bay, and the small place it's almost in has only 2 restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taking it's position among the best Port Stephens resorts in the coastal holiday haven of Salamander Bay, Oaks Pacific Blue Resort offers a warm and welcoming choice for holidaymakers seeking affordable, self-contained convenience and an impressive selection of leisure facilities – including Australia’s largest swimming pool! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Oaks Hotels and Resorts, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Oaks Pacific Blue Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Pacific Blue Resort Salamander Bay Hotel Port Stephens
- Oaks Pacific Blue Port Stephens