Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ReekaHill...
Sydney, Australia
“Don't book it.....”
Reviewed April 22, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I booked this property for the June long weekend via booking.com. The owners agent, Port Stevens Accommodation, deducted a deposit of $622 dollars from my account. The terms of the booking was that the deposit was fully refundable if it booking was cancelled before a certain date. I cancelled the booking well before the cut off but never received my deposit back. I sent two follow up emails that to the managing agents that were ignored, no reply. Finally I rang the agents and was advised that they would have to get back to me as the refund had been approved from their end. They never got back to so I had to ring yet again and that last time I was advised that they were waiting on the owner to return the money to them so they could refund me!!!! Bookings.com is now dealing with the agents on my behalf and it looks Bookings.com may end up having to foot the bill. Very dodgy. Stay away.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Apr 23, 2018
Our apologies for the hold up with your refund. As all funds are held in a trust account, when the payment is received more than two months before the booking there can unfortunately be some hold ups. We will look into why you did not receive replies to your emails and again apologise for this.

Travelers are raving about these Salamander Bay hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing