“Great chocolate Cokes”

Flesors Candy Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Tuscola
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Very nice atmosphere. Food was good and the chocolate cokes and phosphates were excellent.

1  Thank alplm5124

Reviewed May 18, 2012

I ate lunch her with my mom while we went shopping at Tanger Outlets. We each got the chicken and bacon salad which was delicious (a little small for a main course). And then we split a soup. They have a huge assortment of candy they make and some samples. It was delicious. They also have ice cream. The atmosphere is great. And has a great story to go along with it!

1  Thank jerkate07
Reviewed April 23, 2012

The story of this place is part of the charm. It is an intact old-time soda fountain candy shop complete with marble-topped tables, tiffany-style wall sconces, tin ceiling and soda fountain bar. The candy is made from family recipes, in original turn-of-the-last-century candy molds. Try the maple melts in the Fall--umm, umm. The ice cream sundaes and phosphates are wonderful. The actual food is average, but the ambiance, ice cream and candy are the draws for this place. If you are driving down I-57 it is worth getting off the highway for.

1  Thank HaveSuitcaseWillTrvl
Reviewed April 12, 2012

This restaurant in downtown Tuscola is excellent! I almost got sick from drinking too many homemade ginger ales!! You have misspelled the name so badly and I have probably also misspelled it but sure that I got alot closer than you have!

Reviewed April 3, 2012

I wouldn't go out of my way for it, but it's a nice place to go if you're in town.