“Food was okay, and a lot of it.”
Review of Imo's Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Imo's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 21, 2014

The Italian dish I had was relatively good, but the sauce was a little sweet for my taste. My only real concern is I could have fed 4-5 people from the serving I received for $7.50. My wife could have done the same with her lasagna order. Order placement over the phone was quick and easy, and the food arrived within the time they had given me. One more thing...the garlic bread without cheese is great. We have nothing against the cheese, we just did not order it.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

The original thin crust St. Louis style pizza. The toppings are spread thick from edge to edge. Good sandwiches also.