“Love to eat at Fire-N-Smoke!”

Fire-N-Smoke Wood Fired Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 4 Quick Bites in Troy
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I usually have the delicious pulled pork and have tried a friends turkey (yum). It's easy to find a good BBQ joint, but this place has one thing most of the others don't. Fabulous sides!!! Mac & Cheese is cheesy awesomeness. Excellent BBQ beans, hash brown casserole and baked potato. Instead of fries, they have fried potato twisters. The pecan sweet potato casserole is more like a dessert than a side. I've not tried the other sides so that's up to you. Comes with thick bread and garlic butter on the side. I seem to always need a to go box and always have enough for another meal at home.

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (198)

Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

Large menu, good ambiance and great food! One of our favorites for lunch on the weekend! My personal favorite is the Burnt Ends and my husband highly recommends The Carolina Burger.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 6, 2019

Meat was cooked to perfection. They only had a extremely vinegary sauce, a cranberry sauce, and various flaming hot sauces. If you don't like vinegar sauce, take some Baby Ray's.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

Nice location, pizza was amazing, and our waitress was very attentive and nice. Not bad pricing and portion is good

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed June 16, 2019

They say the cleanliness of the bathrooms reflect the cleanliness of the kitchen. Well, the bathrooms at this restaurant were pretty gross. I was surprised, as the overall decor of the place was fine. Reminds me of many BBQ restaurants in Tennessee and North Carolina. The food was ok. They ran out of brisket and burnt ends right when we were in line to order. No vinegar sauce. We were traveling through the area when we stopped so I doubt that we will ever return.

Date of visit: June 2019