“Great Tasting Pizza”
Review of Alfonso's Pizzeria

Alfonso's Pizzeria
Ranked #11 of 39 Restaurants in Troy
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We have now been to Alfonso's in Troy two times and both times it was a very good experience. Our server was a very nice young lady who kept a close watch on our table to make sure our drinks were full and to make sure everything was satisfactory, and it was. Alfonso's pizza's have a sort of softer crust but a little crunch around the edges and it makes for a little different but great tasting pizza. They have a nice selection of toppings. I would like to try their wings some time, but I just can't resist getting the pizza. Maybe one of the days when we make it back down near Troy I will break down and give their wings a shot. I would highly recommend Alfonso's to any pizza lover. Check it out.

3  Thank Papa Penn

Been to Alfonso's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!