“Consistantly Good Food”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Tinley Park, Illinois
“Consistantly Good Food”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Had a most enjoyable meal with family and friends. Friendly, knowlegable, and accomidating waitress. I had the chicken vesuvio which was excellent. Had the blackened pork chops in the past and they were cooked to perfection. A very comfortable and relaxed atmosphere.

• Visited February 2013

Elmhurst, Illinois
“Disappointment”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I have been here a handful of times and tonite came to celebrate my birthday with my family. The service was poor, the grilled calamari was pathetic! 4 small pieces along with a few tiny tentacles with lettuce and diced tomatoes. The calamari was overcooked, dry and difficult to chew. $12.95 for appetizer which we returned and still paid for....
The vodka marinara sauce was the worst I have ever tasted and no acknowledgment of my birthday, which my daughter mentioned to our server.
The owner came out swearing at another server in front of my two children and I felt the staff was very disorganized.
I do NOT plan on going back...too many other places that appreciate their customers!

• Visited January 2013
4 Thank Nancy P
chicago
“My absolute favorite Italian restaurant”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this restaurant! The servers, the hostess, and the bartenders are all really nice and very professional. Their food is outstanding! The best out there! I try something different every time we go there and have never been disappointed. Ask for the stuffed peppers as an appetizer, yum! The weekend entertainment is great also.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank choochnbabe
Homerglen,ill
“Mama mia !!!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Haven't been here in a couple months, so while we were in the area, we decided to stop in for a quick bite

Great as usual, sat at the bar and of course the staff were pleasant as ever and the food only gets better.

The specials are always great, Drinks are always refreshing

Stop by and you'll love it

• Visited November 2012
Spring, Texas
“Great Food & Service”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

When in the area I always like to have Italian food. This place had great classic menu and the service was very good too. My only complaint is they were out of the special, but the warned that the Tuesday special Chicken Tettrezini was popular. They were out by 7:00PM.

• Visited September 2012