“A New Look” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Tinley Park
Tinley Park, Illinois
“A New Look”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

The hotel is doing new remodling of rooms and lobby. They have a way to go. The room i stayed in was just finished. Much better than before. I stay there a few times a year. Everything is going on like normal though, Nice breakfast this morning , part of the room rate.Theres enough to chose from. Pool area still useable. For some reason the hotels in this area seem over price though, Check there website for deals.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
starchild101
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

We stayed here for the big KISS & Motley Crue concert. Hotel is right off the highway and only about a mile from the music theater. I have to say the Farifield Inn was better than I expected.

Check in was very easy and the staff was very friendly. The room itself overall was kind of bland but served its purpose. Nice flat screen tv, fridge, bathroom had lots of counter space, shower had good water pressure, and the bed was the biggest surprise...very very comfey. Breakfast had an excellent varitey of choices (waffles, bagels, yougurt, cereal, microwavable breakfast sandwiches, ect).

For a concert, or single night event I would definatly stay here again. Overall was very pleased with our stay!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Indianapolis, IN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Stayed here for a business trip. The hotel was great and they had a nice bar area so there was something to do in the evening. They provided great customer service. I left my toothpaste at home and they gave me a travel size one for free.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Chesterton, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I stayed here with my fiancé on August 18th after a concert. I'll admit that I usually look down my nose a bit at Fairfield hotels; they usual aren't quite as nice as other mass chain hotels. I booked our concert night hotel at the last minute, and the Fairfield was the only one with any rooms like, so I bit the bullet and booked.

We got in at about 11pm. The check in went fine and the clerk was very friendly. My fiancé and I were both hungry and the woman at the desk gave us a pamphlet/menu for a pizza place that delivered until midnight (yum!). When I booked online, I requested a room on a higher floor, away from the elevator, and with extra pillows. All my requests were honored.

The room was nice enough for a one night stay. The bed was comfortable. The sofa/pull out couch was hard, but that was okay because we didn't sleep on it. There was a mini-fridge that kept our left over pizza cold for us. The only negative I have is that the air conditioner, even when on low, froze us out. I can't comment on the breakfast, pool, etc., because we didn't use them.

Room Tip: If you're staying on a weekend, make sure you request a room away from the elevator.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

My wife, 8 mo old son, and myself stayed here on a recent trip to visit family. The location is the reason we stayed.It was a great location for visiting our family. Plenty of shops and restaurants nearby. The staff was great always had a genuine attitude and wished us well every morning. The housekeeping staff was great spotless room everyday. Only downfall was breakfast, not enough options. But for the price and location we will return.

• Stayed August 2012
Williamsburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

I can't say enough nice things about this place. The staff is fantastic and was a true asset to our stay. The breakfast was better than I've had in full service hotels at far more cost. The hotel is well located and is within close proximity to Midway Airport. I'd love to stay here in the future and plan to return soon.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Las Vegas, Nevada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

Good price. Bed okay but sheet corners kept coming off the king. Highway noise. Mall nearby. Gathering Marriott points here, nothing fancy.

• Stayed December 2011
Sleep Inn Tinley Park
#9 of 9 in Tinley Park
3.5 of 5 stars 72 reviews
Comfort Inn & Suites Tinley Park IL

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Tinley Park? Share your experiences!