Wingate by Wyndham Tinley Park
$140
TripAdvisor
$81
1,121 results
All reviewsfront deskfamily weddingroom was cleanwafflescontinental breakfastenjoyed my staywould stay againgreat place to staygreat customer servicebusiness centernice staybusiness triphot tubthe breakfast areastaff was friendlyindoor pooleasy access
Reviewed August 24, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
TamiSaw, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Tinley Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Reviewed August 22, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
TamiSaw, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Tinley Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Where to begin....Very professional & courteous staff. Rooms were fantastic, very clean, beds were some of the best I have EVER slept in on any trip. I woke up very well rested. Hotel staff were very accommodating... gave me directions, suggested eateries in the area. I will recommend this place to everyone I know. I can't wait to return. If I could get this type of experience everywhere I go I'd travel every day of the year.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank JoltinJoeOnTheGo

Wow! Thank you so much for your incredible review! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed our ultra comfortable beds and incredible staff! We greatly appreciate you allowing us the opportunity to serve you and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I made these reservations way in advance because of the concert. During that time you are always wondering if you could of found something "better." Needless to say, I don't think you could have. My sister and I had a very nice time, since we were "new" in town we had a lot of questions. The staff was so nice in helping us out. So if you need a place to stay, don't hesitate to stay here.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Donna D

Thank you! We love reading reviews that compliment the incredible TEAM at our hotel. The entire TEAM at our hotel enjoys accommodating our guests and serving with excellence. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
TamiSaw, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Tinley Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013