Hilton Garden Inn Chicago/Tinley Park
$71
SleepInn
$89
La Quinta
Wingate by Wyndham Tinley Park(Tinley Park)(Great Value!)
$88
$119
$119
$78
$106
All reviewstexas roadhouseall you can eatroom was cleanparking lotwedding weekendlagrange roadnice hotelbreakfast buffetthe hotel staffstaff was very friendlyexcellent customer servicebusiness tripgreat place to stayconvenient locationexcellent stayfront desk stafffitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I recently stayed at this Chicago Hilton and was extremely impressed with their staff and cleanliness. I highly recommend this property. It is right off the x way and close to downtown Chicago. You will love their service!

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Ed P
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We stayed here for only one night and used very few services. Check in and Check out were quick and easy. The room was clean and nice. I slept fantastically which was nice. On check in the clerk told my husband that we had some sort of special adjustable bed, but we didn't.
Fitness room was nice, looked out on the pool.
My only complaint is tiny. There is a Keurig in the room which I always like as I have a Keurig at home. However there was only one regular coffee k-cup which is just odd. Even in the worst hotels you usually get a couple of cups of coffee. I assume I could have gone down to the lobby and gotten more but I didn't it.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tlm0000
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Great Hotel, clean and good staff. The breakfast buffet is excellent. If you are traveling from out of town there is no shuttle. Plan 65$ for a contracted cab provided by the hotel or using two different train (CTA and Meltran) and 3 plus hours to get here. Strongly suggest car rental.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Sterling G
C-Rada, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago/Tinley Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

I'm glad once you arrived to our property you were greeted warmly and hopefully it took away some of the aggravations of the costly transportation. We understand how it can put a damper on the start of any trip. There are several options like you stated and I hope you found the most economical to suite your needs. We hope we will have another opportunity to serve you. Our buffet will be ready and waiting!

Reviewed July 19, 2014

We came to Tinley Park, Chicago for Fall Out Boy Concert in early July. Hilton Garden Inn is located very close to concert venue. All the staff at Hilton Garden Inn were wonderful, I would like to mention Ms Katrina she was extremely helpful and assisted me on a very difficult situation with airport taxi driver. She made our stay at Garden Inn very memorable. Thank you Katrina. You are a star!!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank christophersk
C-Rada, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago/Tinley Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

I heard about the horror story you had prearrival and I am glad Katrina was able to show you how valued you are to us. Katrina is a staple around here and it is no surprise she has grown to a management position. We are happy you had a great experience and we hope you enjoyed the concert. We will be waiting to welcome you back next time!

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Loved the location. Quiet, welcoming. Check-in was a breeze. They were friendly, accommodating, just really helpful. They made us feel like family right off. Our interaction at check-in was a fun experience but thorough. The rooms were spacious and clean. Housekeeping was on the job. I loved that the halls and rooms did not reek of stale smoke. I'm just sorry we did not have time to take advantage of the amenities available. This trip was pretty rushed and every minute of our time was pretty-well taken up. Given that, overall, it was one of the best experiences I've had.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Flora J
C-Rada, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago/Tinley Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor. It is important to us that our guests have a quality experience. We are glad to know that we were able to exceed your expectations during your stay at the Inn. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!