“Very comfortable stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Chicago/Tinley Park

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hilton Garden Inn Chicago/Tinley Park
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Tinley Park
Toms River, NJ, United States
“Very comfortable stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

The staff are super helpful and friendly. Rooms were very clean. Carpets were being replaced while I was there but it was done with no inconvenience to the guests. I used the restaurant only a couple of times. The menu was ok. There are plenty of restaurants within 5 miles of driving distance.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Preeti F

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Asheville, North Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

We had reserved our king room well in advance. On the day of our stay, we stopped by around one o'clock to see if we could check in because we knew we would be at a family event until close to midnight. We did not want to go to the room or even leave our luggage; we just wanted to be sure to not be considered a late check-in and get a poor room. We offered to prepay the room but were told they could not check us in early and there was no need to prepay: our room would be held for us. When we came back around eleven, we were told we had been "upgraded" to another room. We were sent to an "accessible" room that was dirty, the rug was disgusting, the bathroom tiles were loose; the shower was broken and sprayed water on the floor, the lighting was terrible, the air conditioning was noisy,there was no desk or table and chairs near the window and the bed and linens were not up to the Hilton standard. Awful.

Room Tip: Don't go there.
1 Thank pachamama092010
Brownsburg
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Room and hotel had all the comforts of home - especially the chair and foot stool in our room. All staff were outstanding in their assistance and never appeared in a hurry to push you out the door. One item that we happened to think of - it would have been nice if there had been to have a list (with prices listed.

Lexington, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Garden Inn. The room was nice and the bed was especially comfortable. I don't travel often but it was better than most of the hotel beds I have stayed in. They are undergoing some renovations right now but it didn't bother us. No construction was taking place. Just redoing the cove bases in the hallways. The room was in great shape.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Lockport, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

I was disappointed with my stay here. For the amount of money my husband and I paid to stay here I expected it to be better. The cleanliness of the room left little to be desired. After our wedding I decided to soak in the whirlpool tub but shortly thereafter had to get out because I noticed the dirt and grime in the suds coming from the jets. The carpeting was bunching in places and myself and my bridesmaids kept tripping over it and there also wasn't even a full length mirror in the room which was a bit annoying as it was my wedding day. I don't think we'll be staying here again which is a shame because I really liked the hotel staff. They were the one bright spot in our stay here.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank Kari K
CRada, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago/Tinley Park, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
I am terribly sorry that your experience at our hotel was disappointing. Your feedback is truly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services. All of your comments will be internally discussed with our management team for immediate action.

I would very much like the opportunity to personally apologize for the inconveniences that you went through during your stay. On behalf of the entire team, we thank you for your feedback and are truly sorry we did not succeed creating a memorable experience for you. Should you desire to further discuss your visit, please feel free to contact me. I would love the opportunity to earn your business and have you stay with us again.
Hometown, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

Very nice hotel greeted promptly by friendly staff and check-in was very quick! The room was spacious with comfy beds. Didn't try the restaurant but Hubby and I enjoyed pool time with our 3 year old. It was a WONDERFUL family stay. We will definitely visit again!

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

Arrived there around 8pm and was promptly checked in. Plenty of parking. The hotel seems to be fairly new and the rooms were garden inn nice. Typical amenities we appreciate, microwave, fridge, etc..Floor we were on was quiet and nothing to complain about. Pool was empty when we went down so we had the run of the place. If you are staying in the area i would recommend this place. Staff were all very friendly.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tinley Park
Comfort Inn & Suites Tinley Park IL
Homewood Suites Orland Park
Homewood Suites Orland Park
#1 of 3 in Orland Park

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Chicago/Tinley Park? Share your experiences!