“Great place for a party”
Review of Ed & Joe's

Ed & Joe's
Ranked #5 of 150 Restaurants in Tinley Park
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I had my daughter's baby shower here and trust me I was NOT disappointed. It was very clean, very well organized, food was great and excellent service.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I'm a local and I bring my friends from Phoenix, AZ to E&J's immediately one every visit, at their request. E&J's use fresh ingredients, the service is great and in my opinion it is the best thin crust pizza in the South burbs. Not to mention, on occasion I've gotten something other than pizza and have never been disappointed with the quality of food.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Ed and Joe's pizza has excellent thin crust pizza! Their service is great and their food is awesome!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Ed & Joe's has pizza, pasta, sandwiches, meat and seafood entrees, appetizers, and salads, both small and large. And even with that diverse a menu, everything is done well.

The restaurant trumpets its pizza, and it is very good. But not every night is pizza night, and it's good to know there's other enjoyable food available. My wife prefers pasta, but, having to count carbohydrates, I look elsewhere on the menu. (E&J used to have a very tasty low-carbohydrate plate, with a meat choice of chicken or steak, but it seems to have disappeared.)

On our most-recent visit, I ordered the flat iron steak sandwich, featuring nicely grilled marinated meat on a French roll, topped with a dijon mayonnaise sauce, and really good crispy onions. These are like mini onion rings, but the coating is much lighter. Good for bringing out both onion and coating flavor, and, yes, good for the carbohydrate count.

There are live entertainment nights, featuring local talent, plus theme days, including ones for children. (Note: Big sports event days can be crowded.) There is also the standard loyalty card. The setting is pleasant, inside a genuinely old building (not ersatz antique) in the heart of the historic Tinley Park downtown. A covered porch is available for dining during the warm weather.

Good menu, good food, good service. Good reasons to try Ed & Joe's.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

First I love pizza and have had all kinds thick, thin, pan and more. Ok here's the deal I travel a lot for work and was staying in a local hotel. I paid $16.40 for a 10" thin crust mushroom pizza plus tip delivered to my room Delivery service was fairly quick But it goes down hill from there The sauce was bland, the crust soggy for a thin crust pizza and they really skimped on the toppings For the money I should have ordered Papa John's AND I DO NOT WORK FOR THEM!

1  Thank Mark O