“Quite yummy”

Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Can never find anything to complain about at this restaurant. Service is spot on, food is delicious and plentiful and the servers are very patient with elderly diners. It is easy to access for my dad who uses a walker.
Breakfasts are out of this world and their sandwiches are generous and delicious. I don't like curry but their chicken curry has changed my mind.
Just a nice, delicious and relaxing place to dine.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

The corned beef simply melts in your mouth. The also have an Irish salad sandwich, which is made with egg salad, that is excellent!

Reviewed December 2, 2012

They keep the food simple and authentic. The best soda bread. Friendly efficient servers. Very reasonably priced especially for the generous portions.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

My Father lives in Tinley Park and we went there today, Thanksgiving day, for dinner around 2:00PM. I have been to many restaurants and from the outside looks classy and nice. Inside is another story. We waited literally over 15 minutes before anyone acknowledged we were there and that was after I had to raise my hand and waive someone over. Unbelievably bad service and the servers were clueless and it was only relatively busy, nothing crazy by any means. Waitress, after finally coming to our table, looked annoyed and did not offer any specials, just shoved the special flyer to me. All of the wait staff is older (and not that I care about the age) and they did not look happy to be there. News flash, hustling is your job and they are super slow and never came around for refills. After waiting what seemed like forever for our food, the meals tasted TERRIBLE. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE. The positive reviews I have read on this site must have been done by relatives of the owner. Note: I usually would never take the time to write this but it was sooooo bad I felt I needed to. One last point, they were out of pumpkin pie. You would think a restaurant would have pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving. I would have to rate this as one, if not the worst, dining experience I can recall.

Sincerely, Very disappointed

1  Thank Charlie S
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Nice menu with varied choices. We have dragged our friends there and they were impressed with the food and quiet atmosphere. You can hold conversation at the table and not have to yell. Varied choices make it easy for everyone to find at least one item they like.