“Great fish with innovative presentations”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tin Fish

Tin Fish
Reserve with OpenTable
Tin Fish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 140 Restaurants in Tinley Park
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Oak Forest, Illinois
“Great fish with innovative presentations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

When I want good fish - I go to Tin Fish. Nothing fancy but outstanding food at a decent price. Their menu changes seasonally with the selection of fish.

Visited February 2013

Matteson, Illinois
“Fresh food and great oyster bar!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

It took about 15mins to be seated and you sit really close to other people who are not in your party however it didn't feel uncomfortable. My husband and I was able to look at other people's food and decide what we wanted to order. We will visit again.

“Best seafood I've had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

Drove to Tin Fish from Wrigleyville and I can tell you the drive was worth it. The food and the service was top notch. My date and I had the most informational server I have ever had and I appreciate that. Someone who could go into details about how the items were cooked, what type of fish was selected and where it came from blew my mind. Sure, many seafood places in the city can tell their servers what to say but I didn't get that from our server. The mussels - to die for! Since it was the last Friday during Lent I asked that my side dish of potatoes not have prosciutto in them - the server said not a problem and we all know that many times that doesn't happen - servers forget those details but not this time - I appreciate her making sure there was no meat in my side dish.

My date and the food were worth the drive and I can't wait to go back again!

Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Business Trip Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

Visited this restuarant on previous trips to Tinley Park staying at the Holiday Inn, convention centre. Always excellent food, wine and service. Good specials. Highly Recommended.

Chicago Heights, Illinois
“If you like all types of seafood, this is the place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

If you like all types of seafood, this is the place. They have oysters, clams, crab, ahi, mahi mahi and so much more fresh fish. Their specials are always changing depending on what fresh fish is in. Was there with another couple and everyone had something off of the specials menu for the evening and everyone really enjoyed their food. They have great appetizers and soups too. It's on the pricey side, but well worth the money for the fresh fish. The service is very good and our server answered all of our questions about the specials. I will be back