“A Very Good Sports Bar” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children
Tampa, Florida
“A Very Good Sports Bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

I really like just going to the bar area and seating myself. The wait staff are prompt and very friendly. The meals are served piping hot so watch the plates. The food is good. They have a good drink selection also so Cub fans can watch the game and feel good no matter what the score is. My only complaint is that I wish they played more Sox games on the televisions. To be honest I never asked them to but probably will next time. I eat here quite often.

Visited June 2014
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Peoria, Illinois
“Fantastic calzone”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

I stopped in for a late lunch and was very pleasantly surprised. A very clean, comfortable restaurant with a large menu and very open seating arrangement. I chose the Mama Meatza Calzone - yum! Lots of cheese, pepperoni and fresh Italian sausage encased in delicious pizza dough - accompanied by marinara sauce and seasoned fries. I asked for bbq sauce - which I got and was surprised when it showed up on my bill as an upcharge of .50 - without being told.
That was the only negative - My server -Stacy S was a delight - very friendly and attentive.
The food was so good I ordered another to go! Now a new favorite when I see Boston's in my travels.

• Visited October 2013
Mount Morris, Michigan
“Amazing food only some technical mistakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

We choose to go to Boston's while on a business trip for the NARBC reptile expo. We were pleasantly surprised at the openness particularly since it was a restaurant and bar. Our waiter was amazing. We had a few specialty requests and our waiter was very accommodating. We particularly liked their 3 course meal. The Boston nachos were really good. The only complaint i would have is that our slider buns were a little overcooked. Other than that, it was an amazing experience and i would go back again in the future.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank sbrimm01
Burlington, Iowa
“Good food Good value Great for kids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

We went for lunch they had $5.99 lunch specials. The adults had sliders and kids had pizza. The kids pizza with drink was $4.70. The kids just loved that they were able to make there own pizza. The waitress brought the dough, cheese, and topping of choice right to the table. Clean friendly environment, and a great place for families. Not to mention menu prices were reasonable and a variety to choose from.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank ShanO4177
Tinley Park, Illinois
“Fresh made everything!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

We are always on the hunt for good pizza. A friend suggested we try Boston's. So glad we went! Loved it so much the first time, we went back again a week later. First night, we had an appetizer called cactus cuts - these are homemade, warm potato chips with toppings like cheese, bacon, green onion and a tasty sauce. We couldn't stop eating it! We got the Florentine pizza - amazing.. Perfect balance of ingredients, none overshadows another. The second trip, we ordered chips and queso for appetizer. The chips were made from scratch - came out warm and crispy on outside, but wonderfully chewy after biting into them. The queso was very flavorful. I was addicted. We ordered buffalo chicken pizza. It had good flavor, but don't expect a lot of heat. We enjoy spice, and we were hoping for a real flame on this, but we ended up adding hot sauce. Don't get me wrong, pizza was still good - our preference for heat is personal. Prices are very reasonable and staff is friendly and attentive. I highly recommend this place. Can't wait to go back.

1 Thank hunnylvr