Maid service is horrible. If you are not checking out they want to clean your room by noon or do not want to clean it at all. I was there for 10 nights and not before my arrival nor during my stay was the desk vacuumed under. Every day, they cut off your air condition so when you come back in the afternoon you get to walk into a hot humid room - I paid for the room so I think I should return with the air condition the way I had it set. When I left extra trash on top of the trash can, the maid put it on the floor next to the trash can and left it there. I ran out of kleenex, and the maid did not leave a new box. I had a cold so had to use toilet paper. I had some nats in the room, I saw either two small roaches or crickets in my room ( I wonder why?). I went to front desk to report the service to the manager but the manager was not in. The attendant listened to me talk about poor maid service for about 5 seconds, the phone rang and she thought it was more important to answer the phone than listen to me - a paying customer - I just walked away and went back to my room. When you pay $100 - $125 for a room, I expect more (and really do not expect that much) than this Comfort Suite cares to provide. P.S.: Sorry for the poor rating - but facts are facts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find our beautiful property conveniently nestled in the south suburbs of Chicago near Interstate 80, Interstate 57, and the airport. Recently renovated in 2015, our updated guest rooms are attractively decorated and meticulously clean. Enjoy comforts of home like free Wi-Fi access and a complimentary breakfast consisting of fresh fruit, eggs, meats, yogurt, cereal, and your choice of waffles hot off the griddle plus freshly-brewed coffee. Relax and unwind by our heated indoor pool and bubbling hot tub, or wrap up some work tasks in the onsite business center. With amenity-rich accommodations including flat-screen TVs, fridges, microwaves, and coffee makers, plan the most pleasant stay at our welcoming, smoke-free hotel. Find everything you need at your fingertips from free parking to a fitness center where you can keep up your exercise routine on the road. If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to ask our helpful 24-hour staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Tinley Park IL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Tinley Park Hotel Tinley Park
- Tinley Park Comfort Suites