“LAZY MAID SERVICE”

Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Tinley Park
Texas
“LAZY MAID SERVICE”
Reviewed August 21, 2007

Maid service is horrible. If you are not checking out they want to clean your room by noon or do not want to clean it at all. I was there for 10 nights and not before my arrival nor during my stay was the desk vacuumed under. Every day, they cut off your air condition so when you come back in the afternoon you get to walk into a hot humid room - I paid for the room so I think I should return with the air condition the way I had it set. When I left extra trash on top of the trash can, the maid put it on the floor next to the trash can and left it there. I ran out of kleenex, and the maid did not leave a new box. I had a cold so had to use toilet paper. I had some nats in the room, I saw either two small roaches or crickets in my room ( I wonder why?). I went to front desk to report the service to the manager but the manager was not in. The attendant listened to me talk about poor maid service for about 5 seconds, the phone rang and she thought it was more important to answer the phone than listen to me - a paying customer - I just walked away and went back to my room. When you pay $100 - $125 for a room, I expect more (and really do not expect that much) than this Comfort Suite cares to provide. P.S.: Sorry for the poor rating - but facts are facts.

Stayed August 2007
2 Thank ANoteForYou

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Maui
Reviewed December 31, 2006

A little hard to find in a business 'industrial park', but a decent business hotel.

All things inside and out were thoroughly predictable 'Comfort Suites'. I guess that is good!

Smaller parking lot

• Liked — Location and predictability of services
  • Stayed December 2006, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Copenhagen, Denmark, Europe
Reviewed April 21, 2006

We used a coupon and stayed 2 nights for $123 including tax. The room was nice and in my opinion above average for the price. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was very good.

The motel smelled of paint, it had probably just been painted. In the room however, there were no smell.

Would definitely stay there again

• Stayed April 2006