Stayed one night while traveling for business. This hotel had a good price and due to its recent renovation I decided to try it out.
The area is fine though the street the hotel is on was difficult to get to turning left due to heavy traffic. The hotel looked fine. The parking was mostly in the back area which was odd. The lobby was nice and clean. I found check in a little slow. The hallway was a little used but clean.
The room itself was large with LCD tv, microwave and fridge. There was a small desk with a comfy chair. Wifi worked fine for me. The furniture was in good shape and the bed comfortable. The bathroom was ok. The counter was small although there was enough room for a larger one which left an odd empty corner. All-in-all it was fine.
My main complaint was noise coming through the walls and ceiling (2nd floor room). Not that the neighbors were overly noisy but voices and tv were heard. I think the hotel was quite full so maybe I was unlucky. It did get quieter later on.
The breakfast area was roomy but when I went there some items were lacking maybe because they were busy getting coffee since the maker was broken.
May give it a try another time and I'll request a room on upper floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find our beautiful property conveniently nestled in the south suburbs of Chicago near Interstate 80, Interstate 57, and the airport. Recently renovated in 2015, our updated guest rooms are attractively decorated and meticulously clean. Enjoy comforts of home like free Wi-Fi access and a complimentary breakfast consisting of fresh fruit, eggs, meats, yogurt, cereal, and your choice of waffles hot off the griddle plus freshly-brewed coffee. Relax and unwind by our heated indoor pool and bubbling hot tub, or wrap up some work tasks in the onsite business center. With amenity-rich accommodations including flat-screen TVs, fridges, microwaves, and coffee makers, plan the most pleasant stay at our welcoming, smoke-free hotel. Find everything you need at your fingertips from free parking to a fitness center where you can keep up your exercise routine on the road. If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to ask our helpful 24-hour staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Tinley Park IL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Tinley Park Hotel Tinley Park
- Tinley Park Comfort Suites