“Excellent Food Choices”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2013

This is truly a gem of a place in Sycamore, Illinois. The food is delectable, the ambiance cozy, and the waitstaff attentive. It is a little on the pricey side so frequent visits would be costly. If you are looking at a place to celebrate a birthday or anniversary, this is the way to go.

3  Thank Hoopnanny

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Nat's is all custom made food, with a nice variety of choices. Everything made there is fresh made just for you. I always substitute the sauces on my pasta orders with no problems. The bar is fully stocked and they make a great martini. I have yet to have a bad meal there and we eat there often.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I went to Nat's 2 times while visiting for a work week in Sycamore. Their chicken pablano soup was awesome - had it both times! Thier bartendar was very nice professional and friendly, made really good drinks. Their food is great, consistent and tasty!

1  Thank chauncey4u
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Sycamore is a very small town with not very many options for dining. Nat's is the finest dining we have and we love it! A real chef!

1  Thank Dana C
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I am a foodie. I usually eat in restaurants east of here as well as downtown Chicago. By far this is one of my favorite Salmon dishes. Desserts are yummy. Didnt care for the pasta...but I am Italian and picky with fairly high expectations. This is my favorite restaurant for Dekalb/Sycamore.

1  Thank ikoco28klk