Tripadvisor

Order Online
Ranked #8 of 20 Restaurants in Swansea
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Waitress pushed for drink order and came back three times so I just ordered a (heartburn) margarita. Soup and salads arrived together. Grrrr.....Entrees arrived four minutes later before even had one bite of salad. Grrrrrr.......Ate the potato and just gave up and took the dried out steak home. Ruined our date night out. Poor waitress, poor control of kitchen, and poor management. Food was good. Just wish they had some idea of how to serve patrons.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (58)

Reviewed November 5, 2019 via mobile

Typical chain steakhouse, so if you've eaten at one, you know what to expect. Steaks are good and specials sweeten the deal. Carryout has gotten stingy on "extras" that aren't even considered "extra" when dining in (dressing, bread, etc) and additional charges added to our bill (again, just on carryout). They have priced themselves out of the market on desserts - they're not THAT good to be charging what they are.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 3, 2019

give it just a C- blooming onion was dark on verge of being burnt Did not get a loaf of bread until we asked for bread

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed April 15, 2019

We ate at the Outback with a large group on a Saturday evening. My daughter has a food allergy but after talking with the hostess and waitress I felt comfortable that she would safely be able to eat here. I was really impressed with the service at this particular restaurant. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The food was good. My steak came out cooked to order and my salad was very good. My daughter had the ribs and steak deal with the mashed potatoes and she said it was great.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 3, 2019

We chose this location for a quick k getaway weekend, and they did not disappoint! We used the app. to reserve a table.for 2 and was seated immediately. Our server, Sam knows her job well, and provides a wonderful experience. The prime rib was perfect, mid rare. My filet and.lobster were amazing. It's hard to find a lobster tail not over cooked. It was buttery and tender. The beer mugs werecold, the salad fresh, the bread was warm, as it should be. The carrot cake was delicious. Thank you for a great meal. ANd top your server at least 20%, more or deserved. Sam earned her money!

Date of visit: March 2019

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!