“My new favorite tacos!”

Fiesta del Mar Restaurant
Order Online
Ranked #20 of 62 Restaurants in Streamwood
Description: Fiesta del Mar Restaurant Offer FRESH! Authentic Mexican and Sea Food,friendly and attentive service with Fiesta atmosphere. We pour passion into every fresh ingredient, where it comes from and how it's prepared. Means you get real Mexican food Flavor in every single bite. Fiesta del Mar Restaurant is the place to hangout with the family or friends over a delectable meal such as tender and juicy fajitas, succulent enchiladas, barbacoa, carnitas, menudo, mole, burritos, tacos, quesadillas, sopes, huaraches, nachos, ceviche, fish and shrimp entrees all cooked to perfection and served in a beautiful environment. Our real Mexican flavors and famous margaritas transport you to a place of timeless satisfaction. Visit us for a memorable dining experience! (Take out and Delivery are available for those who prefer eat at work or home).
Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

My friend recommended this restaurant for our meet up tonight. Best decision, they had a Taco Tuesday special buy one taco dinner and take one home free. I had two barbacoa and one steak taco, All with cilantro and onion. These were the best barbacoa tacos I’ve had, and I’ve had a lot of good “legit” tacos. The meat was juicy, filled with flavor. The tacos shells were soft with a slight grilled crunchy finish

I will recommend this place to anyone and I’m going to make this a new regular restaurant now.

Date of visit: November 2017
Write a reviewReviews (7)

Reviewed February 19, 2017

This place opened up recently near my home and I could not be happier about it. The tacos are so delicious, as is the rest of the food. The service is friendly. It is very affordable. The food is very authentic. This has become my go-to place for Mexican food. I've been here a few times now both alone and with different groups of friends. It's usually not very busy, and they have expanded it quite a bit as well. Good food and what looks like a full bar (though I usually just get margaritas, which are really good). I can't wait to try everything on the menu.

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank Joe K
Reviewed February 18, 2017

Incredibly dissatisfied with their delivery. I live 7 minutes away from this restaurant and it took about an hour and a half to get my food. I called at an hour and was told that they had just left with my food and would be here within 5 minutes. Yet by the time I received my food everything was very cold. They seem to have let it sit for a while as the boxes were wrapped in plastic. I would not recommend anyone order delivery from this place.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

Very tasty Mexican with a large menu. Good service with large portions and reasonable cost. Be sure to try the guacamole it was perfectly prepared. Restaurant features a full bar as well.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed September 9, 2016

If you're looking for a good Mexican restaurant on a budget, stop here. This unassuming storefront restaurant is located in a stripmall. The interior is not exciting, but the food is worth it. The tomato salsa had nice fresh cilantro, our guacamole was chunky and delicious. Prices are very affordable with a 3 taco dinner with rice and beans coming in at less than $8. I had a $4 Modello to go with my tacos/tostada combination platter. My chicken taco was good, as was the tostada. The pork taco was unremarkable, but there was so much food, that was o.k. The food was very good overall. The menu is large and I'm looking forward to returning and trying some other options.

Date of visit: September 2016