Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Stockton, IL
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Stockton
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I am in the Stockton area often for work and our company usually books the Country Inn,
we have found it to be a clean, nice hotel. Breakfast has good variety and is a great start to the day.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Bradlori

Reviewed April 30, 2012

We stayed while on a golf outing at Blackhawk Run (Great unknown course!) and while familiar with Country Inns, I was afraid that they might suffer with "Only-game-in-town" syndrome.
Not a problem.
A very good stay was had.
Room was nice and clean.
Pool was clean and well kept.
Morning breakfast was not fancy but substantial.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank dean s
Reviewed December 11, 2011

Great service, nice people, was mostly quite if kids were not running down the halls. Even there hotel guidelines say no kids running in the hall. After the 3rd time they did it I called the front desk to ask them to please not do it again she replied (oh they just got out the pool) I was like 3 times within 10 minutes on the 2nd floor!!???

But hey like most places, the walls are thin, the doors slam heavy, BUT A SHOCKER was getting bitten on my hands, arms and legs by either a spider or maybe bed bugs? When I woke up I told them. They changed me to another room and gave me some bacteria ointment and said try this and please return it when checking out.

How absolutely TACKY!!!

Well 2nd night of itching and burning as I tossed and turned that stuff didn't work so I went and got some better meds. Upon my arrival they asked me to submit my receipt of 7.00 so they can take it off the bill and every employee by the 2nd day knew I was bitten alive. They promised to make it right, they promised to reduce my bill when I check out.

Well 6 days later my job in that town was done. Guess how they made what took 3 days of bad slept nights of itching and burning.

THEY GAVE ME 27.00 OFF MY BILL!!!!!

What an absolute joke. I had no time to argue cause I had to leave ASAP before Iost my mind. The owner will be hearing from me tomorrow and I'll do a follow up if I can.

Such a shame.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank 411Odysseys
Reviewed October 19, 2011

we spent 4 nights at this location. can't say enough nice things about it! wonderful staff, beautiful room, great breakfast!

Room Tip: we loved the room! nice and large; comfortable.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2011

My friends and I stayed at the Country Inn and Suites the Ist of October. We had two rooms and we spent the day sightseeing in Galena. We came back and checked in, and could'nt get non-smoking rooms that we asked for, but the rooms were okay, they didn't smell smokey. In Wisconsin, you can't smoke in any motel, which is really nice.
The rooms were very spacious, the woman when we checked in (Wendy) was very nice. The beds were really comfortable! In the morning, they had such a nice breakfast! None of us went away hungry, and best of all, they had excellent coffee. I would definitely stay here again. The entire staff was very friendly. I had a slight problem with the bill, and it was fixed immediately! I really liked the fact that the hotel was so clean!

Room Tip: Call ahead for non-smoking
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 21, 2011

We have stayed here in the past so chose it again this year . It is very very nice ! The room was comfy and quiet . Good choices at breakfast. This motel has more breakfast choices than any other motel we have been to ! We thought it was overpriced ...there is nothing to do in Stockton...no offense to the town ...it is a great little country town :) The best kind of place to grow up in and raise a family and all that good stuff !

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2011

This was our second trip to the Country Inn & Suites in Stockton. The location is great in relation to Galena and Apple River Canyon. The front desk staff was very nice and friendly. Check-in was quick and easy and I can't say enough about the cleanliness of this hotel. Everything was immaculate. The lobby, the breakfast area, and our room were all spotless.

My family enjoyed the pool...had it completely to ourselves on Friday afternoon. The breakfast was good and provided lots of healthy choices including no-fat yogurt, cereal, fruit, and skim milk. They also offer typical breakfast selections including eggs, sausage, muffins, donuts, etc.

The family suite is perfect for traveling with kids. Two twin beds in a separate bedroom, with their own TV and a King size bed in the outer room. I don't know why more hotels don't offer this set-up because it is perfect for a family of 4! My 10 and 11 year old sons were so grateful to not have to sleep on a pullout!

I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: The family suite has the perfect setup for a family of 4!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank ChicagoVacation4
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stockton
Baymont Inn & Suites Freeport
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Galena, IL
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Freeport, IL
Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa

Been to Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Stockton, IL? Share your experiences!