“Second visit...not disappointed!”

Cuisines: European, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 17, 2013

So is was my second trip to Take Two and it was really great again

Nachos to start which were absolutely lovely and a veggie pizza for main....cooked to perfection and really tasty

Service was good and the price was very reasonable, as we took advantage of the 'buy one, get one half price' deal

Only downside was we were the only people in there, so there was no atmosphere at all. I really hope it is not always like that and it was just as we'd visited on a Tuesday. Would have been 5 stars had there been a bit more of a buzz about the place

Nice meal out and will return again though

milly5902, Owner at Take Two Pizza Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Hello and thank you so much for your glowing review. We love to hear your comments and gauge how our customers are thinking ! We are sorry that you were actually the only people in that evening and it surely would have complemented your enjoyment if there had been others in the restaurant too. We are finding that this is happening frequently even though we are regularly receiving such lovely comments like yours, We are disappointed that there are just not enough people using our restaurant. We had a live singer last week which brought in lots of his family and friends so next time perhaps lets hope more of our regulars will join us.
We much appreciate your custom, please come and see us soon and hopefully it will be a busier evening.
Regards
M

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Visited Take Two a few times now during the day and in the evening. Really liked the friendly relaxed atmosphere and the bright cheery mood in there.
I'm addicted to their pizzas! They are delicious; not to greasy, full off flavour and toppings right to the crust which is a thumbs up for me personally as I normally leave the crusts. All the ingredients used just seem so fresh and the meals taste homemade which you don't get in some places.
Definitely value for money which is why everyone I know keeps going back! And they do takeaways so can enjoy it at home too on a night in.
Just what Woodley needed, a nice local modest restaurant and cafe. Can't understand the negative reviews really?

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Myself and a group of friends decide to try Take Two pizza about a month ago now, and have since returned three times and will be returning again in the near future.

The food is great, with such a good selection and freshly cooked. It's not like it been pulled out of a box and thrown in the oven, but made up and cooked in the kitchen.

Side orders that I would recommend are definitely the ribs and chicken wings, absolutely fantastic.

The restaurant itself is light and well decorated to match the theme and the waiting staff are very friendly and willing to help.

Bearing in mind this restaurant has only been open couple of months, I believe it one of the best restaurant around and hopefully it can only get better as more customers come.

In the words of a movie critic - it's a must go!

Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

Came here for lunch, we had a panini and a pizza - panini was average, but the pizza was really tasty and both meals were piping hot.
Good service and nice decor - will come again and would happy recommend.
Would be good for young families.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

My young family and my husband & I wanted to try Take Two as had heard good things. We arrived mid afternoon and felt it was a comfortable atmosphere for our young children, and the children's menu was great value especially the refillable drinks for them !
We couldn't decide on the starters as all looked good so opted for a selection to share , all tasty especially the calamari. We stayed longer than intended as so relaxed & finished with good coffees.
I'll be back maybe to try the lunch specials of panini or even breakfast!