“Class with a smile”
Review of The Old Manor

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sulhamstead
The Old Manor
Ranked #2 of 2 Sulhamstead B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
Edinburgh, Scotland
Reviewed October 2, 2004

A friend is staying here for an extended period having just moved down to the area to work. I was down for a vist and stopped over at the Old Manor.
To call this a B&B would be an insult to the delightful owners. I was greeted at the door like an old family friend, breakfast arranged at an ungodly hour within minutes and made to feel welcome immediately. I stayed in the four poster, a waste by myself but beautiful all the same, didn't get chance to use the jacuzzi but it did look inviting.
A stay here feels like a treat, being pampered but without the ass kissing, this is genuine hospitality. For £60 I had the best nights sleep I've had in the South East, ever. So near to Heathrow but not a whisper, out of every window is a endless vista of green fields and ancient trees.
A secret to be shared and respected.

10  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Been to The Old Manor? Share your experiences!