“Great Service & Good Good”

Blueberry Field Pancake House & Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

My initial thought was to give three starts because of a piece of ham in my vegetarian skillet. I was specific, as I usually am, to request that my skillet be far from the dealings of meat products. I was politely clear to the waitress, Lela. In turn, Lela was consistently pleasant and what I call 'a darn good waitress'. It was her great personality and quick handling of the mishap that settled me to consider trying the remade dish. Moreover, she was the same with everyone else that she waited in in the section, even calling people by name and noting different things about their lives, things that only someone who took the time to actually talk to customers would know. So, kudos to you Lela! I'm glad that I waited for the remade vegetarian skillet because it was DELICIOUS! She was also correct in that the pancakes were great without butter or powdered sugar. Sooo, I SMASHED! My return visit will tell if I remove a star...please be more conscious of special dietary requests, in some cases it could be life and death. IJS
Returned yesterday, 8/11, no issues...DELICIOUS Pancakes and French Toast!

Reviewed May 26, 2017

My son took me out for breakfast and this place was great. The parking lot was full but there was plenty of tables inside. The service was great and the breakfast was great, man you talk about some fluffy pancakes they got them. My son recommend I try the Blueberry pancakes next time we come. All in all I will be back.

Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

Visited for a Sunday breakfast. The food was absolutely delicious. Large menu options & nice portion sizes. The service was friendly, quick & attentive, All makes this one of the South suburbs hidden gems.

Reviewed February 15, 2017

Service is nice and polite and the breakfast choices are many. Substitutions are not a problem, Coffee keeps on coming for eye openers!

Reviewed November 28, 2016

Twice a month my mother and I meet here for brunch. My mom is on a cane so when we walked in they were packed and no seats were available in the waiting area. Before I could tell the waitress I would like a table for two, the cashier saw my mom standing with a cane and immediately got her a chair so that she could sit while we wait. She was so kind and treated my mother as if she was her mother. I greatly appreciate the genuine care and concern they have for their customers. Thank you!!!