“An authentic cowboy town”
Review of Love Valley

Love Valley
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I'm sorry some of the other people didn't enjoy the town. We loved it. One person said it was dirty and dingy. Well, it's a western town with dirt roads. What would you expect? You should check out their website and upload their brochure to find out when the different events are taking place. We just stumbled upon it after seeing a sign on one of the back roads and decided to visit. The saloon was open and we had a very good lunch (very good sandwich menu). We didn't have time to rent horses but we plan on going back and making a day of it.

5  Thank cheryl h

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

I do not believe in drinking and riding as I've seen animals injured due to poor judgment on the part of their riders and Love Valley seems to have more than its fair share of drunks. There are some good trails and beautiful scenery but the town is full of drunk weekenders and you will encounter them on the trails as well. As a female, I would not feel safe riding in a small group or with just another female with me due to the rowdy nature of some of the riders.

4  Thank DiddioMom
Reviewed July 6, 2013

My family & I just returned from "Love Valley" hoping to spend the full day
seeing the sights and perhaps booking some time for our own horses. What a disappointment!! It was DIRTY, DINGY, UNWELCOMING and DULL!!
This was the 4th of July weekend too. It was like a ghost town, shops closed and those that were had little to offer. Trash eveywhere and a general feeling of not caring if you visited or not. Saw horses with visable spur marks, overheated and tied to the rail with no visable supervision while their "owners" were "busy" doing god knows what! Definetely NOT a safe place for my horses or me!! WE WON'T BE GOING BACK!! Too bad those folks don't care to take care of what took the founder so long to create.

6  Thank Jackie L
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I was married many many years ago in Love Valley. It is an entire town that was purchased and set up as a sort of resort place to visit & have fun. We had a horse & buggy wedding. He has passed away and I have since re-married but will always remember Love Valley fondly.

4  Thank dalmati0nstati0n