“More Than Aine Bar”

Coopers Hawk Winery and Restaurants
Reserve with OpenTable
Coopers Hawk Winery and Restaurants is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Higgins and New Sutton Road
“More Than Aine Bar”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Good wine,service, and food. Bartenders great addition to dining experience. Appetizers are a good way to taste a lot of different menu items. Cheese platter outstanding, mini sandwiches a delight.

Visited October 2012

Huntley, Illinois
“Great Restaurant with lots of great wines”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Great menu...lots of good wine. Lots of tasters....Can get loopy just trying all the samples. Food and service was good

Visited June 2012
Batavia, Illinois, United States
“Great Food - something for everyone”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

My favorite dish is the Braised Beef Risotto. It is very very rich so I eat half and take half home for lunch the next day. But it is so good - it's hard NOT to eat it all in one sitting! I need to be more adventurous next time we go because I've heard that the pistashio crusted white fish is quite good too. But it will be hard not to get the risotto. It is just that good.

Visited August 2012
Winfield, Illinois
“Love the Crab and Lobster Bisque”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I ate there on Monday night Oct 22nd and had the crab and Lobster Bisque soup and the Seafood Canneloni and both were great. One of my party got the blackened bacon wrapped sea scallops which was my second choice but he would not share!! So I had to go back and get the scallops!! All very tasty and I will definitely go back again!!

• Visited October 2012
Naperville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best restaurant”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I really enjoy everything about Cooper's. I enjoy walking into the store, looking around and being served a small taste of wine. IT puts you in a shopping mood.
I am part of the wine club and I enjoy picking up my wine every month,
I love the food and the atmosphere it gives.

Visited October 2012