“Great Cupcakes!”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Illinois
“Great Cupcakes!”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

My husband and I stopped here for a sweet treat. We both had cupcakes. He had the Jimmy Choo cupcake which is chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. While he did like the frosting, he really enjoyed the cake (which is his typical preference). I had the cookie cupcake which was a vanilla cupcake with a strip of cookie flavored batter and chocolate chunks in the center and butter cream frosting and a little chocolate chunk cookie on top. It was delicious! I loved the frosting as it was not too sweet and so creamy. We ate our cupcakes in the adjoining eating area. The server brought our cupcakes and drinks to the table. Would definitely go back for a special indulgence!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Green24

Illinois
“Chocolate Lovers Paradise”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Chocolate sweets, cupcakes, drinks, special occasion celebrations all come to mind when thinking of Anna Shea's! A great sweet treat place that is out of the ordinary.

• Visited April 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Wonderful gelato, coffee & chocolate but pricey”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I highly recommend this place for small intimate gatherings or dates. It is very romantic to sit next to the fire place and drink hot cocoa with a peice of delicious chocolate. The gelato in the summer is also wonderful. Sometimes they also have martini specials and that is a great deal.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank Shelliu
Chicago, Illinois
“I'd move in if they'd allow it.”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Amazing chocolates. Fabulous lounge. A great place to bring friends for a chocolate martini, or your little girls for a hot chocolate treat in front of the fire. Take home a box of their amazing little delights. It's so worth it!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Chickeyd
Elgin, Illinois
“HIGHLY recommended for girls night!”
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Awesome chocolates! Beautiful & delicious chocolate. The Ultimate Mocha is the best specialty coffee I've ever had. I love the atmosphere. They have a dine in area where you can lounge by the fireplace & enjoy delicious Fondue for two ($20). It caters to being a relaxing place. I cannot say enough good things. I've recommended it to all my friends, they all love it too!