Alberta Holiday Park - Park Holidays UK
Crescent Turner Hotel(Whitstable)(Great Value!)
$136
Great 4.5/5
Premier Inn Whitstable Hotel(Whitstable)(Great Value!)
$82
Railway Hotel(Faversham)(Great Value!)
$93
Hotels.com
Very Good 4/5
The Victoria Hotel(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
$82
$79
Hotels.com
Very Good 4/5
The Falstaff in Canterbury(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
$101
$97
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsalberta holiday parkcaravan parkshort breakholiday makerssmall sitecentral heatingbrilliant holidaychildren's entertainmentoutdoor poollovely caravanbedroom caravannight breaka lovely stayentertainerswhistablecanterbury
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Arrived at the park on Tuesday, very warm welcome from club house staff was given caravan fc31 had heating in each room! One in the bath, bedrooms and front room, I have no idea why this park has been given poor reviews I had a great time was with a group they seemed to have a great time too! It was wet and some were complaining the grass is wet and waterlogged in areas but seriously it was snowing two weeks ago...you can't expect the sun to miraculously come out. The bed linen was fresh and clean the bathroom was clean ..the wife was happy too trust me that's hard work she stated that the mirrors had been wiped and no lime scale on tapes.......women! The caravan park warden was brilliant and he helped a friend of ours in another caravan. Reception has a shop and there was a tesco sainsburys b&q and an asda 24 just a few minutes drive so location was great, nice beach few minutes away .. No was great just wished the weather was as great as the caravan park and lovely surroundings!

Room Tip: My cravan was fc31 had heating in all rooms my friends fc25 only had heating in front and its gets v v cold in bedrooms
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
ParkHolidaysUK, General Manager at Alberta Holiday Park - Park Holidays UK, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Thank you for your recent post regarding your stay here with us at Alberta Holiday Park – I am pleased to hear that your holiday with us was enjoyed by all. Unfortunately we are unable to control the weather and I thank you for being so understanding and making the most out of a wet situation. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

very nice caravan , very clean , very quiet, 5 star staff, very nice swimming pool
Went for a long weekend . There was 4 adults in my group and all we paid was £71 for the 4 us in a 4 bedroom caravan, and we were very surprised how clean and tidy the caravan was. We weren't expecting much but were very impressed.

Room Tip: very nice location and very help full staff
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank ciwang n
ParkHolidaysUK, General Manager at Alberta Holiday Park - Park Holidays UK, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

We are so pleased you were happy with your caravan.
It sounds like you had a great time and I have passed on my thanks to all the team for what sounds like exceeding your expectations.
It means a lot to the team when a guest takes the time to write a review, so thank you very much and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Ok this isnt so much to do with the park or the staff both we average for this type of park. However i have to comment on what makes or breaks my holiday. I arrived and was given a map of where my caravan was and told where to park, this is what i then went on to do. Later that evening i had some man who owns his caravan shouting at me and my mother swearing and hollering that ive parked my car in his space! This isnt what i come on holiday for i did as i was instructed and got abuse by some man who obviously thinks by buying his wagon his brought the whole park. I complained and credit to the staff they did deal with him but that didnt rescue my holiday of the worrying feeling my car was going to be damaged but this rude idiot. Sorry but will never return as a result!!

Room Tip: Book elsewhere.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Richieb123456
ParkHolidaysUK, General Manager at Alberta Holiday Park - Park Holidays UK, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2014

Please accept our sincere apologise that your time spent here at Alberta was not up to your expectations. We have recently made some changes and improvements on park, which should now see our guests, have a more enjoyable holiday with us.

I do hope this has not put you off holidaying with Park Holiday UK

Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

The location of this park is a bit bleak being across the road from a housing estate. We used it as a base to visit whitstable and the surrounding area and it was ok for that.
The pool is good and the lifeguards were very conscientious making sure only those with passes were allowed in and stopping the children from running though this was a bit comical sometimes with toddlers having the whistle blown at them.
Our caravan was near the club house and the sound was very loud until 1am at the weekend to the point of the walls vibrating so defiantly request one well away unless you intend to be out until
late yourselves.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Mspjs

I do hope this has not put you off holidaying with Park Holiday UK

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Went for a long weekend (21/9-24/9). There was 4 adults in my group and all we paid was £71 for the 4 us in a 4 bedroom caravan, and we were very surprised how clean and tidy the caravan was. We weren't expecting much but were very impressed. The entertainment team were good and kept us entertained. The other guests and owners alike were very friendly. The staff were helpful. Would definately go again for a long weekend.

Room Tip: The 4 bedroomed caravan (bronze plus) is good value for money, would recommend paying the extra for the 2pm check in
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jane W

Thank you for your recent post regarding your stay here with us at Alberta Holiday Park. I am please to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.