“Good Pizza, bad sandwich”

Village Inn Pizzeria
Ranked #77 of 207 Restaurants in Skokie
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Chicago
“Good Pizza, bad sandwich”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Your neighborhood joint that has it all. Good place to watch a game or for a quick bite. The pizza by the slice is a good bet, good size, thick crust( little too thick for my taste). I ordered a chicken Parmesan sandwich which was a store bought chicken patty and was disappointed. At least it's close to my cigar shop hangout 1/2 block away.

Glenview, Illinois
“Love the burgers !”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Village Inn is your typical local neighborhood tavern that also has a pizzeria attached to it. Service has always been good every time I've been there with friendly wait staff that is eager to make recommendations. I'm not fond of their pizza here - but it's not terrible. I just like pizza better at other places. Their burgers don't disappoint though. My friend and I go there probably once a month and we always order the calamari for an appetizer and it's terrific. Lots of big screen TV's for game nights. A pool table and dart game offer some additional entertainment - just don't play pool during the "big game". A wonderful local pub.

• Visited May 2012
Lakewood, Ohio
“Great little place!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

We've have the burgers and the pizza here and both are excellent. The thin crust is crispy and light and the stuffed pizza is wonderful!
The service is top-notch and, being sports-focused, they have a very nice selection of beers on tap.

Visited August 2012
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Great Place Great Food”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I Have Been Going to the Village Inn for years. Great Food Reasonably Priced for fresh pizza. and the Menu is huge Cajun Grilled Asparagus, Saganaki and my Favorite the Stuffed Chicken Brest with Spinach Provolone Mushrooms and Onions. A Good Craft Beer Menu that always changing and plenty of events Team Trivia on Tuesday with Half Priced Pizza! Or Bingo on Wednesdays with a $250 Jackpot. I love watching Baseball and you can watch like 8 games at the same time.

• Visited May 2012
Arlington, Virginia, USA
“A bit pricey; avoid on days with events”
Reviewed December 18, 2011

My girlfriend doesn't live too far from this place so we figured that we would order and give it a shot. We ordered a medium pizza and 10 wings, which was a bit pricey. After a half hour I showed up and the pizza just finished but they said it won ld be ten minutes for the wings ...ten minutes turned into and hour and ten minutes. They apologized and said they were slammed due to the UFC fight that was on. The food itself wasn't bad, but not worth the price and wait. I'm pretty disappointed because its so close, but I will not be going back there.

Been to Village Inn Pizzeria? Share your experiences!