“ALWAYS GOOD”

Add it.
Jack's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 6, 2012

I have come here since I was a child. This is true Chicago Diner type food. Fantastic eggs, omelettes, sandwiches and diner fare. Waitresses that typify old time diner eating. Worth a stop. It used to be 24 hours but now only breakfast and lunch. Too bad as this was a GREAT after hours stop if out late and headed home to the north 'burbs.

Reviewed March 26, 2012

food was ok..average breakfast. cute kids pancakes!

Reviewed October 21, 2008

My wife and I love diners, and Jacks is one of our favorites. I'm not sure I'd order everthing off of the menu, but if you stick to the diner classics it's sure not to disappoint and is reasonably priced.

1  Thank ShockAG
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed September 8, 2008

We've all been to Jack's! A great place to see old friends and sit in Booth #1.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 23, 2008

This so-called restaurant is an eating disgrace. The loud + rude servers are overbearing. The food is plain and overpriced. Best to exercise some self-discipline and look for instant gratification elsewhere!